overprotective family

As the brothers came walking in the house after school, you were in the kitchen eating some food. You made sure not to touch what was marked as Beels in the fridge, which was about maybe 60% of what was in said fridge.

Beel walked in the room with a smile plastered on his face "hey, y/n. How was your day?" You smiled back at him as he opened the fridge and got out some custard.

"My day was boring." You said with a soft sigh "how was yours?"

"Same here. But they did have Spicy Rainbow Pizza and Human world Cheeseburgers for lunch!" He giggled. "It was great."

"Aww man!" You whined "cheeseburgers?! Damn it, that must have been amazing!"

"Oh, it was!" Beel said with sparkles in his eyes as he pulled out a stack of sandwiches from the fridge "it was the most AMAZING CHEESEBURGER EVER!"

You giggled "I kinda wish I had one, now."

Beels face saddened and he slowed down eating "hey, y/n? Do you... miss the human world? Like, do you want to go back?"

You put down your snack and thought for a second "well, yeah but I'd take you all with me there so we wouldn't be seperated."

Beel smiled and continued eating "that sounds nice. The thought of us going up to the human world all together sounds really nice."

You felt a tap on your shoulder and saw it was Lucifer.

"Maybe one day as a gift, we can all go there for a short vacation. Does that sound nice?" he asked.

You smirked "that sounds fuckin dope!"

Lucifers face turned confused and worried as if he didn't know what you said meant. Mammon walked in the room and smirked as he walked past you "it means, that sounds cool."

"Ah, yes!" The older brother exclaimed "I knew that."

You glanced at the second oldest brother, then looked away and blushed as you remembered your dream you had. Standing up, you walked out quickly and headed for your bedroom. With a soft click of your door closing behind you, you plopped onto your bed and heard your phone notification go off.

It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
The next fucking time you try to kill me, you'll be dead before you can even blink

You sighed, knowing it was that female demon who's head you smashed into the ground. You rolled your eyes and deleted the number. Then, your door swung wide open as Asmo gracefully jumped in.

"Helllooooooo, y/n!" He sang.

You giggled "hey, girlie."

He sat down on your bed next to you with a smile "would you like to take a bath with me? I just got some new bath salts that are supposed to be great for your skin no matter if you're an angle, human or demon~!"

You chucked at the offer "no, Asmo I'm good. But thanks."

The smile was practically slapped off the demons face "what's wrong?"

"Huh?" You raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?"

"You call me girlie not Asmo!" He said loud enough for Satan to walk into he room "now, what is wrong?! Who hurt you?! Is someone bullying you?!"

You scoffed and sat up "Asmo, I'm normally the one who bully's. Not the other way around."

Satan pirked up "you didn't answer his question, y/n."

The Avatar of lust pouted "and you called me Asmo again!"

"Yes." Satan agreed. "Obviously something is wrong."

You rolled your eyes "look guys, I'm a human in hell just trying to survive down here for the year- and I think I'm doing pretty well by myself. So if I need help, I'll ask for help, ok?"

Satan sighed in annoyance "fine, have it your way."

Asmo snatched your phone from your hands and tossed it to his brother. Satan caught it and unlocked it quickly to start pushing buttons on the screen.

"Hey!" You shouted "that's mine ya book worm!"

They both ignored you as Satan continued to push buttons on your device.

You sighed "isn't technology Levis thing?"

Satan replied without looking up from the screen "I read a book about what I'm  trying to do. So stop trying to distract me."

His eyes widened and he left the room with your D.D.D. in his hand. You and Asmo ran after him quickly to his room. He called all his brothers who were in the same group chat together and made them come in the room. Said it was "an emergency on the subject of y/n". And not long after, all 6 brothers were there. Of course, Mammon was there before the rest of them got there.

"So what is it? What's so important that ya gotta call us all here?" Mammon asked while trying to sound irritated.

Satan tossed the phone in the air above you. You tried to catch it, but he threw it to high. Lucifer caught it and the five brothers read what was in the screen.

"Oh dear..." Asmo whispered to himself.

"Oh my..." Lucifer said.

"Oh Devildom..." Beel mumbled as he ate a bagle.

"Ruri-Chan is so lucky she isn't in this world to read that..." Levi whispered.

Mammon started looking through Satan's books without a word. Soon, Asmo and Levi joined in. Beel and Lucifer walked out quickly.

"What are you guys doing?" You asked.

"Looking for the worst curses." Mammon said. "Beel and Lucifer are getting weapons."

"Why?!" You questioned.

Asmo chirped "because she threatened you, sweetie~"

Levi said in a serious tone "only you're allowed to make those kinds of threats. And Satan sometimes."

"Exactly." Satan said as he pulled out a 5 inch thick book from a shelf.

You stood there dumbfounded for a second "....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" You shout as you tackle one of the brothers in a hug.

"WA-"

You grab a hold of the demons shirt and hug him tighter, not even knowing which brother or is who you were currently hugging.

"Y-y/n!" He said with a shaky tone.

By the sound of his voice, you automatically knew who the demon was. You giggled "shut up and just take the damn hug, Mammon."

He slid his arms awkwardly around your waist and gulped worriedly.

Levi gagged "normies."

Asmo scoffed "Oh hush, Levi! Let them be cute. ...i wish I was being cuddled now."

Your breath hicked "c-c-c-c-c...." You got out of Mammons grasp and stood up "...we weren't c-c-cuddling!"

"Mmmmhhhmmmmmmm~" The feminine demon hummed "whatever you sayyyy~"