Where's 7 of these files?

Sunday rolled around and Luciel hung out in the library with you while he hacked away on his laptop and you finished the last file you could find. But something caught your attention.

"Fuck." You sighed.

"What?" Your best friend asked while eating his precious chips.

"I can't find the brothers files. I went though everyone else's who I go to school with, but I can't find theirs." Your eyebrows knitted together as you pulled out your phone "I'll text the Prince and see if I can get some coppies."

"Good idea." Seven nodded "if he can't, I could try to get them pulled up on my laptop."

"You're a great friend." You whined "I'll let you know if I need your help."

"Kay." He smiled "oh and the party thing with the RFA is still going on in a few months, you know? You could come if you wanna."

You chuckled as you pulled your messages from Diavolo "I dont know, I'll let ya know on that too."

He smiled "alright."

Y/n
Hey Prince guy

Diavolo👑
Hi, y/n! Is there something you need?

Y/n
Yeah, I'm going through the files of everyone in the academy and I can't find any of the brothers...

Y/n
Could I get some coppies?

Diavolo👑
Of course, but may I ask what for?

Y/n
Just wanna know when the last time they all were up in the human world was

Y/n
Nothing to major

There wasn't a message from him, but you saw that he saw the messages. You started to get worried, untill he finally replied a few minutes later.

Diavolo👑
Okay! :)

Diavolo👑
They're all printed out now ^^ you can come get them whenever you want

Y/n
Cool, I'll stop by some time this week and get em

You put your phone down and stretched your body in your chair "ok, Diavolo got the files, but when I get them, can you pull them up on your computer so I can make sure the info is correct?"

"Of course, m'lady." Saeyoung said with a funny accent "whatever you desire."

You giggled "ima go walk around and see if there's any hallways I never went through yet."

"Alright, but when you come back can you get me some doctor pepper?" He asked sweetly.

You nodded and stood up, then rubbed his hair "yeah, I will."