First school fight? Win! Result? Suspended.

Monday rolled around so all the demons, including yourself, had to go to school again. Lucifer had to drag Mammon all the way there. Litorally. You had a sketch book and a pencil, drawing something due to boredom on the way to the academy. Asmo had bought it for you at the stores when you both went shopping.

As soon as you walked in the building, you felt almost all eyes were on you and Mammon. You looked up at one demon and growled "what?"

She began to laugh and pointed at Mammon "get on your knees Mammon! On your knees!"

Soon, almost all the entire school joined. They laughed, pointed and told him to "get on your knees." You turned to Mammon and handed him your backpack and drawing book.

"What are you doing?" He asked you.

"What I said I'd do if anyone made fun of you." You said in an emotionless tone.

Lucifers eyes widened "Wait y/-"

He didn't have time to finish before you threw the pencil and landed it in the demon girls shoulder. "Damn it, my aim is a bit off." You growled.

She grunted and hissed in pain "you damn human! What the fuck?!"

You jumped at her, knocking her down to the ground and got on top of her. You grabbed her face and kept slamming the back of her head into the ground.

"No one!" Slam. "makes fun!" Slam. "of MY!" Slam. "Demon!" Slam. "except for me and his brothers!" Slam.

Beel ripped you off the female demon and pinned you in an arm lock against a wall. You had just noticed that the entire school was silent. Some demon paramedics had rushed in the school and picked up the girl who's skull you basically had crushed. They put her on a stretcher and quickly ran out the school with her.

"Alright!" Satan shouted at everyone "go about your day! We'll deal with this human!"

The crowd quickly vanished into the classrooms. Beel tightened his grip on your wrist making you grunt in pain.

"Dude!" You said and caught his attention "you can let go now, or you'll break my arm."

Beelzebub let you go without a word being said. All 6 of the demon brothers looked at you. Some with blank expressions- Mammon and Levi. Some irritatedly- Satan and Lucifer. And Beel and Asmo looked at you almost disappointed.

You made eye contact with Mammon as a big, huge grin slapped across his lips. "Y/N!!" He said as he jumped at you and tackled you to the ground in a hug "YOU BEAT UP A DEMON FOR ME! NO ONE'S EVER DONE THAT FOR ME BEFORE!"

"M-mam.. mon!" You wheezed as he squeezed the air from your lungs.

"Mammon!" Asmo said "Your crushing her! She can't breathe, idiot!"

"Oh sorry." He said as he let you go. He helped you up to your feet and said "but seriously though, THAT WAS AWESOME!"

"She cracked her skull." Lucifer said as his eye twitched.

"IT WAS AMAZING!" Mammons eyes sparkled.

"It was enough to even make Beel gag." Lucifers aura turned really dark.

Beel nodded sadly "yeah.. it was."

Mammon jumped and said "IT WAS-"

"Mammon!" You put your hands on his shoulders and made him get down to your level "shut up, or it looks like Lucifer will whoop your ass so hard that you might land on Jupiter."

Mammon shut up and trembled as he slowly looked back at Lucifer. You giggled nervously as he walked up to you.

"Did you really do that for Mammon without him having to pay you?" The oldest brother asked.

You said "Well duh. He's dumb and all, but yeah. I'd do it for any of you guys because I've..." You looked away "I've grown attached to you guys like a family in my short time being here already. Even though I don't know any of you all that well."

The Avatar of Pride sighed "y/n, that's kind of you to do but we cannot let it go that you beat up a student."

Satan nodded "I hate to agree with Lucifer, but he's right."

Beel let out a sad sigh "yeah, y/n. I'm sorry but I also agree."

"Me to." Asmo covered his eyes "what you did was sooooo not beautiful to see. Sorry."

Levi looked away from you "what you did was like some cool action video game. But seeing irl made me sick. I think I'll go back to doing online school now..."

"Hey wait!" Mammon started "she defended me! Th-they were making fun of me. Yeah! Y/n defended me from bullies!"

You gently put a hand on Mammons shoulder "They're right, Mammon." You chuckled and looked at the rest of the brothers "so what's the punishment I get? Don't let it be too kinky, Luci. We all know you like that bdsm stuff."

Lucifer sighed "none of that sort, y/n. You will be suspended for three weeks and attend online classes for those three weeks."

Mammon scoffed "that's not fair! Y/n helped me when you guys just stood there!"

You giggled and made Mammon look at you by turning him around "it's ok, dude. Honestly, I'm just surprised it's only for three weeks. And besides, I'll still be in the house when you guys get back, so it's no biggie!"

He sighed as his deep blue eyes filled with disappointment "fine, whatever."

You took your backpack and drawing book that Mammon was still holding and started to walk out the building "see ya guys when ya get back."