New job with Mammon?

The next day, Levi let you use one of his laptops so you could do your school work untill you could afford your own. Then, after the brothers came home, Satan made his way to your room.

He stood at your open door "y/n, are you ready?"

You jumped off your bed and put some shoes on "yeah, I guess. Oh- one more thing."

You quickly went your night Stan dande opened the drawer, then smiled as you picked up the pocket knife. You stuffed it in your back pocket and walked back to Satan "yeah, let's go."

"Very well, then." He smiled "let's go."

"Can I come?"

You and Satan turned and saw Mammon behind his younger brother.

"I wanna go since I ain't got nothin to do. And maybe.." He pulled out a golden credit card from his pocket And smiled brightly ".. I can find somethin to spend with my baby, Goldie here."

"I don't mind." You chuckled "damn, come on let's go already. Wastin previous time here!"

You and Mammon ran down into the main room and somewhat patiently waited for Satan. Later, the boys showed you the library when you got there. You let Satan check in for his job.

You sighed "I dunno, I kinda think it's a little... boring as fuck."

Satan shushed you and brought a book to his eyes "it's a library." He whispered "shut up."

You rolled your eyes and tugged on Mammons sleeve "will ya show me some other options where I could work?" You asked.

Mammon smirked "oh, let's go to Majolish. I go there as a model sometimes." He looked at the time on his phone "and I'm supposed to be there soon for some shots. Wanna see The Great Mammon as a full blown beauty on the cover of some amazing magazines?"

You chuckled and walked out the library with Mammon "why the fuck not?! Let's go!"

~time skip bc author-chan is lazy~

Mammon walked in the store and lead you to where there was some cameras in the back of the store, where most demons weren't allowed to go. Instantly, some girls started to take off Mammons jacket and redress him. You looked away as you felt your cheeks start to burn up.

"Eh? Y/n, are you ok?" Mammon asked.

You looked back at him to see he was in completely different cloths. "Woah.." You said as your cheeks burned more.

"Ya like it?" Mammon asked proudly "I'm in my demon form! Pretty cool, huh?"

"Mammon..." You slowly looked him up and down "that's not just cool... that's hot." You stared at his abs and smirked "really hot."

"Y-Y/N!" Mammon shouted.

You looked up and saw his cheeks burning crimson. You giggled at his reaction.

"What? It's true!" You laughed.

Mammon was soon called to the photo shoot area. You watched as he got some pictures taken. Then, he walked up to someone and started talking to them and pointed towards you.

Both of the demons walked up to you. The demon next to Mammon said "you're one of the new humans, right? Would ya mind takin a few shots with Mammon here?"

You made eye contact with the Avatar of Greed and nodded "sure. Ya think it'll blow up, right?"

They both nodded and you smirked.

"I better be getting paid then!" You giggled.

"You will." They both said in unison.

~yet another time skip bc author-chan is lazy af :3~

You and Mammon were walking around town slowly, back into your normal cloths.

"That was kinda cool." You say with a smile.

"Y.. yeah." Mammon said with a tint of pink on his cheeks "that outfit they put you in was... cute."

You let your cheeks turn pink "it was just a bunny outfit that was almost way to revealing. It was fuckin weird."

Mammon chuckled "I thought it was kinda cute, not gonna lie."

Scoffing, you say with a smirk "Oh god, don't turn into Asmo please."

"Seriously?" Mammon smirked "have you met me? I like shiny and expensive things! Not... that."

"Mhmm~" you hummed "Just because you're the Avatar of Greed doesn't mean that you don't get horny every once in a while. Everyone does."

"... EVEN YOU?!" Mammon yelled in surprise.

You laughed and nodded "yes, Mammon. Even me."

"Ahem.." Mammon cleared his throat "..anyways... are ya gonna continue modeling or nah?"

"Maybe." You said "I dunno. Probably?"