"weird" dream

"Hey, y/n!"

You turned around and saw Mammon standing in front of you with a rose. He was dressed nicely in an expensive black suit, perfectly complimenting his bright white smile.

"What the-" you stammered on your own words as you saw you were in a ball room with a white dress on. "How... when..."

Mammon chuckled shyly and pulled you closely to him and handed you the rose. "You look gorgeous." He said as blush crept onto his cheeks.

His deep blue eyes sparkled as he looked down at you. Slow music started to play and he started to waltz with you.

"...how did we get here?" You quietly asked with a small smile "I mean... I'm not complaining, but I'm curious now."

"Don't you remember?" Mammon asked. He turned your left hand and your eyes widened as your face turned bright red when you saw a diamond ring "y/n, you're so cute when you're all flustered."

Your mind began racing wildly "I-i... w-wh-what- wh-y..."

"Y/n..." Mammon leaned closer to you and whispered in your ear "ya gotta wake up idiot. You'll be late for school."

"Huh?" You questioned.

"Wake up, human." He said a little louder "before Beel eats all your breakfast."

You quickly closed your eyes and opened them again to see a pillow being brought down to your face. "WAH-"

"I said wake up already!" Mammon slapped you with the pillow "now hurry up! You have classes you have to call to make sure you went to them and aren't counted absent!"

He hit you a few more times before you growled and grabbed the pillow "I'm awake, dumb ass!" You yelled "jeez! Ya ain't gotta smack me multiple times."

"Oh." Mammon looked at you curiously "What were you dreamin of? Your face turned bright red out of no where when you were sleepin, and I had to make sure you were breathin! Then you started mumblin stuff that I didn't even understand."

"OH- THAT?!" You yelled as your face turned red again "t-that was nothing! Nothing at all, I swear! Go get going to school, kay? You'll be late if you stay here any longer."

"Yeah, you're right." Mammon sighed "and Lucifer would kick my ass. See ya tonight, y/n!"

Mammon quickly ran out the door. You couldn't help but think of that dream of yours and blush.

"Gahhh!" You said as you put your hands on your cheeks in attempt to calm down "that dream was stupid! I mean, what the hell?! Gross!"

You picked up your phone and texted your aunts.

Y/n
Hey guys

Sam😈
Hey kiddo! Did anything else exciting happen so far?

Jenny😇
Oh dear, I hope not 😣

Y/n
Pft, no not yet

Jenny😇
YAYYY!

Sam😈
Damn it!

Jenny😇
Oh yeah, your friend, Seven said he wanted to text you, but he didn't know when you would be awake. That boy is such a sweetheart. YOU SHOULD DATE HIM ALREADY!!

Y/n
Aunt Jennyyyyy😑 yes, he's nice, bUt I can't date him for multiple reasons😂 the biggest one being that we both don't feel that way about eachother

Sam😈
Whatever

Sam😈
What I wanna know is...

Sam😈
Are any demons hot down there? In your opinion 😏

Jenny😇
BABE

Sam😈
WHAT?! If she sees anyone who grabs her attention, she should make a move and get lucky! Either that or be lonely the entire time she's down there...

Y/n
Y'all are a different kinda weird😓

Sam😈
...

Jenny😇
...

Sam😈
...

Jenny😇
YOU AVOIDED THE QUESTION YOUR AUNT ASKED YOU!!

Sam😈
I KNEW IT!! DEMONS ARE HOT, HUH?!

Y/n
...im gonna go now so I can start on my school work .-.

You put down your phone and picked up the laptop that Levi is still letting you use. Then your phone started to explode with messages from Saeyoung.

707
Y/N!!

707
DON'T LOOSE YOUR INNOCENCE DO SUCH A VILE BEING!!

707
YOU CAN STILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND NOT FUCK EM

707
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE STILL A CHILD OF GOD!! T^T

Y/n
Seven-

707
YOU CAN KILL EM

707
JUST DON'T SCREW EM

707
OH MY GOD-

707
DON'T DATE THEM EITHER!!!

707
THEY WOULD PROBABLY  K I L L  YOU IN THE PROCESS OF SCREWING YOU!!

Y/n
Saeyoung-

707
Weather it be on purpose or an accident, I don't know... 🤔

707
But stILL!

707
DON'T DO ITTTTT!!!+

Y/n
SAE

Y/n
YOUNG

Y/n
C H O I

Y/n
Let me do some school work, thEn I'll talk to you on the subject😂 ok?

707
...oh

707
Ok! :D