Aunts visit

A few days later on Satudday, you and Satan were petting stray cats near the house. Then, there was a flash infront of the two of you, making all the cats scatter and run away. You looked up and saw your aunts Jenny and Sam.

Jenny saw you and ran up to you, and hugged you tightly with tears pricking in her eyes. You hugged her back as she trembled while trying not to cry. You stroked her blonde hair and tried to calm her down.

"What's wrong?" You asked her "aunt Jenny, please, you're scaring me."

She pulled away from the hug forcefully and smacked you across the face and scratched you from the marriage ring on her finger. A small trickle of blood went down your cheek from the scratch, but you didnt dare fight back. Guild washed over you from an unknown reason and made you close your eyes so you couldnt see the sadness in your aunts eyes.

"You know my three rules all too well, and yet you didnt follow them?!" Jenny scolded with her voice cracking "how could you, y/n?!"

You mumbled regretfully "...I'm sorry."

She crossed her arms across her chest "what are my rules?"

You stood up straight and looked her in the eyes like you learned when you were in training as a child for your job "I'm not allowed to die before you do. I'm not allowed to have sexual intercourse with any demon or angel. I'm always supposed to let you know if I've been injured by any supernatural being."

"And two of those rules you've broken!" She yelled, then hugged you again "but at least you're not dead."

You hugged her again and bit your lip so you wouldn't cry at the sight of your heart broken aunt in your arms. Jenny pulled away, and let Sam give you a hug this time. Sam was unusually gentle with her hug, and didnt say a word to you.

Satan cleared his throat "w-would you ladies like to come in?"

You slowly looked at the wrathful demon "did you just stutter?"

He leaned down to your ear and whispered "your aunts are quite terrifying, y/n."

You nodded, and let your aunts in. You and the two other women sat down in the main room. You saw on the couch across from the one they sat on in silence. Satan quickly walked off to the library to read.

"...so how'd you guys get here?" You asked awkwardly.

Your aunt Sam held up her wrist to show you a black bracelet with a red beed on it "the prince gave the people who are allowed to come here and see you one. They let us come here, and go home."

Ruby ran into the room and jumped into your lap. Your aunts looked at her weirdly and tried their best to restrain themselves from killing her. Mostly your aunt Sam. You pet her black and red fur softly.

"Who are they?" The creature asked.

"My aunts." You answered "Sam and Jenny."

Ruby nodded and crawled off your lap, then started to fall asleep next to you.

"Have you heard from James?" Jenny asked "he said he might be an exchange student down here soon."

You shook your head "no, I haven't."

"It was supposed to be a surprise." Sam sighed at her wife "it's ok though. What do you do for fun here?"

"Uhm- I usually go with Mammon into town and we find stuff to do there. It's pretty cool out there actually."

Beel peared into the room and quickly ran up to you with a paper towel. He covered his nose with his other hand and looked at the floor.

"What's that for?" You asked him.