trust [almost] no demon

"Saeyoungggggggg!" You shouted as he picked up the phone "I need help."

"With what my dear bestie?" He said as you could hear him typing on his computer.

You sighed "I got suspended."

"For what?" He asked "and first how long?"

"I stabbed someone in the shoulder with a pencil and smashed their skull into the ground a few times." You said bluntly.

He munched on his honey butter chips "oh, okay." He giggled "what'd you do it for?"

You sat on your bed "she was making fun of Mammon."

You could hear over the phone that the computer god started to choke on his precious chips "and you defended a demon!? Y/n, are you ok?"

"Why would you ask that?" You questoned "im fine!"

"Y/N!" He yelled over the phone "you can't defend one of them! Do you remember what they did?! A few demons killed your parents, y/n! It could have easily been him or one of the other demons you're living with."

You laughed "it couldnt have been Mammon! Hes to... How do I say? Stupid! Yeah!"

"I dont know y/n." Seven said with a sad sigh "I don't trust him or any of them. Just.. Be careful. Please?"

You smiled "I will, god seven zero seven. But I still need help here."

"Oh yeah." He giggled "forgot about that. What do ya need help with?"

"So since I'm suspended for three weeks and gotta do online classes till then, have to buy a laptop for that. And one human dollar down here is like five hundred Grimm- that'swhat they call money down here- and i need the cash for it.. " you gasped "oh! And I need the cash to pay for this cheesecake that I owe one of the brothers."

You could feel seven rolling his eyes through the phone "so youre asking me to send you some human money?"

"Pleasseeee!" You begged.

"I wouldn't even know how to address that letter!" He exclaimed.

"Oh come on!" You whined "fiiiinnee! Ill get a job here I guess."

You heard a knock on your door and saw Mammon walking in the room "hey." He mumbled "can I talk to you?"

You nodded "uh- yeah. Sorry, Seven I gotta go!" And you hung up the call. "What is it?" You asked.

"I heard your conversation with him." Mammon leaned on the door frame and looked away from you "you think I'm stupid. Just like everyone else, huh?"

You frowned and felt a twinge of sadness shoot through your heart "Mammon-"

"No, no." He scoffed "just when I was starting to actually stand being around you, y/n. Ya fucked it up. Again."

"No, Mammon- please-" you were cut off by his words again.

"Stop." Mammon said as he stood up straight "I can handle it when my brothers call me a moron, stupid, and idiot. And I don't know why, but it hurt coming from you." Mammon started to blink away small tears that were starting to form "now.. Tell me why in Diavolos name that it hurt. Please, I'd really like to know."

You stood up from your bed, ran over to the blue eyed demon, and trapped him in a hug "I'm sorry. I-i.. I didn't mean it, I swear Mammon."

"Prove it." He said as he wiggled out of your grasp.

"Prove it?" You looked up at him "you want proof? I practically killed someone today because they were making fun of you! You saw that, I know you did."

He nodded and sniffled "I know. Can we just not tell Lucifer or anyone else about this please?"

"Yeah." You nodded and stepped away from him as you remembered that Saeyoung told you not to trust any demon. You sighed "can you please leave Mammon?"

He looked at his feet, knowing what you were thinking "cause you can't trust any demon?"

You nodded "yeah. At least until I can actually know who to trust and who not to trust again."

"Okay." Mammon whispered "i get that." He stepped out of your room, leaving the door wide open.

You walked out and started your way to the study to see if you could research some of the demons in your school and in the house.