Diavolo

You woke up the next morning with your eyes hurting from all the crying you did the previous day. You saw you were in Teglon's bed and curled back up in the blanket, letting your thoughts cloud over your mind.

What if you and Mammon don't fix this problem between the two of you? What if none of the brothers miss you at all? When are you going to give Teglon his "payment" for him letting you stay there? Would he accept just a kiss and only a kiss? Does he even care about you?

"That's a lot of questions in your head."

"Hm?" You looked up and saw the very demon in front of you with breakfast "How did you know-"

"Some demons can read minds sometimes." He said "hurts our head though. So we don't do it much."

"Oh." You sat up and let him sit down next to you.

He sat the plate of food down on the night stand and glanced at you, then to his hands "i.. I know I havnt been the best person you've met down here, but im hoping you'll give me a chance to have a fresh start with you."

"Teglon.." You sighed and rested your forehead in your hands "do you think I should go back to the house?"

"Do you want me honest opinion?"

"Yeah."

"No, I dont think ya should go back. It might be because I don't like those demon brothers, or just because I'm selfish and want you to myself. But I don't think you should go back."

"And you really want a fresh start with me?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. I guess I'll start with this, then."

"With wh-"

You cut off his words by quickly placing your hand on his shoulder and planting your lips onto his. His vibrant purple eyes widened in shock at first, but he kissed you back. You slid your tongue in his mouth and explored every inch of it.

You pulled away with a string of saliva between you two and wiped it away with your hand. You took the plate of food from the night stand and started to eat it as if nothing happened.

"What was that?" Teglon asked.

You answered with a mouth full of food "Your payment for letting me stay here- these taste like eggs from the human world, it's really good."

"Uhm..." He slowly stood up "you're welcome. I'll be out for about school today again, and shopping for cloths for you. Ya only packed like four outfits, so I'll get you more."

"Thanks." You said while swallowing your food "remember: if you tell any of the brothers I'm here, I'll slit your throat."

"I know." He nodded and grabbed his backpack "uh.. bye."

"Bye."

About an hour after Teglon left, you sat on the sofa with your laptop anf phone doing your work. You paused writing your answers on the document your teacher assigned to you and checked your phone.

[1 new message from: Diavolo👑]

Diavolo👑
Y/n, I understand that the brothers can be a bit overwhelming at times, but did you really have to run away from them?

You rolled your eyes and decided to answer him before he made Barbatose use some sort of locator spell to find you.

Y/n
You don't get it, man.

Y/n
I promise I'll tell you everything when I think the timing is right, ok?

Diavolo👑
Y/n I have your new task early for today.

Diavolo👑
Go back to the house of Lamination. And apologize for making them worry about you so.

Y/n
THAT'S TWO THINGS

Y/n
THIS ISN'T FAIR! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Diavolo👑
Then give me the address you are staying at and explain it to me. I'll come only with Barbatose.

Diavolo👑
And remember, y/n. I'll know if you're lieing to me.

Y/n
Demonized Rd. Apartment 1021

The Prince didn't respond, but he read the message, so you just decided to get back to school work. You finished the assignment, and decided to get a snack. You got up, went to the kitchen and got out some sort of chocolate bar from a cabinet.

Then, there was a very hard and loud knock on the door.

You popped the chocolate bar in your mouth and answered the door to be face to face with the Prince of hell and his loyal butler. You stepped aside and let them in.

Barbados looked around "which demon are you staying here with? If I may ask."

"Teglon." You answered between chews.

"The Teglon who's nose you broke at the academy?" Diavolo asked.

You nodded and quickly finished your small snack. Diavolo sighed deeply, almost disappointed.

"So what happened between you and all the brothers?" He asked.

"Those files you gave me." You chuckled sarcastically "my own boyfriend tried to steal them from me. I know they're hiding something from me- I might know what it is, but I don't want to know for sure because if I did, I'd have to kill them if they were in the wrong."

"Its about your family, isn't it?" The Prince asked.

"How'd you-"

"I'm the Prince of Devildom, I have to know these things y/n."

"True."

"Oh, and I have something to tell you." Diavolo said "your friend Saeyoung? He can't come back down here untill you go back to the house of lamination. He could be killed by any one of the brothers if you are not there."

"Ok." You nodded "but you can't tell any of the brothers I'm here. Barbatose can't say anything either."

"Well.." the red head Prince pinched his forehead "fine! Only because you are one of my friends and I respect your wishes."

You smiled and hugged him. He hugged you back gently, then walked back out with his trusty butler behind him.