Death.

Lucifer said they'd be staying for three days at a motel close by. They each got their own rooms, and you asked to stay in Mammons room while they were there. They were all ok with it, and you and Mammon did the dirty of course. Author is not going to put details into exactly what ernt down because I want yall to just leave that to your imagination. You're welcome.

Now you were out with all 7 brothers, showing them around more on their last day there in the human world. You were showing them a large mall in the area, and let them shop for things that interested them.

Mammon interlocked your fingers while holding hands, and you smiled up at him. Even though you had to use him to help you stand because of the night before, it was still cute. He picked up two bracelets that had a magnet on them. He bought them, and they were just fifteen dollars. Then, slipped one on your wrist, and one on his, so when you held hands the magnets stuck together.

"Aww, you softie." You chuckled "you're so cute."

"I-I ain't cute!" He said with blush covering his face, making him look even cuter "I'm The Great Mammon!"

"Yes, yes, I know." You kissed his cheek.

You and Mammon walked out of the jewlery store and saw Asmo looking at a bikini nearby. The brothers must have split up to do their own thing.

"Hey!" A girl walked up to you with a way to happy smile "are you and Mammon officially back together?"

"Yeah." You said awkwardly because of the vibes she was giving off.

She seemed too happy and bubbly. If her personality at the moment had to be an object, it would have been pure Sprite carbonation in a clear glass cup. Something was off with her.

"Oh really?" She said with her voice starting to get lower and angrier "that's how it is? He was supposed to go on a date with me that night, but got drunk and called you, huh?"

Mammon looked at the girl, and tried to move you out of the way from her. He knew she was crazy, probably.

Everything went silent. There was a pain in your stomach that went right through you. It felt like someone was cutting you with fire.

You looked down, and saw she stabbed you with a knife, going all the way through you. Everything was in slow motion as she shoved another one in you. It was so slow from your perspective, but probably not for everyone else. You couldnt do a thing, though.

"Y/n!" Mammon panicked "no! I-I just got you back, this isnt fair!"

The girl ran off quickly as a crowd started to form around you and your boyfriend.

"M.. Mammon..." You said with blood quickly pouring out your wounds and mouth.

""Y/n!" Asko cried out when he saw it was you who was stabbed "no, no, no, no! This wasn't supposed to happen!"

"Out of my way!" Satan yelled, cutting through the croud.

When he saw you collapsing to the ground, he just froze. All the other brothers soon came to the crown as well, and didnt know what to do. Mammon cried and tried to make the bleeding stop, but it wasn't working at all.

Blood was covering his hands. You were soon laying in a pool of your own blood, struggling for your life. The girl didnt stab you with any ordinary knifes either. From where the wounds were, there was a blackness like tree roots spreading through your body slowly like poison.

It hurt so bad that you couldnt cry out in pain. You just held onto Mammons hand as tightly as you could like youd slip away. The pain was unbearable, but there was absolutely nothing anyone could do.

You grabbed a handle of one of the knifes and tried to pull it out with your hand shaking.

Lucifer stopped you by ripping your hand away from the knife handle "you'll bleed out and die if you do that!"

"K.... kind of the point." You choked out while spitting out blood.

"What?" Levi asked, heart broken "why?! Do you seriously want to die?!"

You somehow managed to put on a smile "duh. I-ill come back to you g-guys."

"N... no!" Mammon shouted and whipped away the tears from his face "y-you dont know that! I just got you back, this isnt fair! I dont wanna wait for you again!"

"I'll die anyways." You chuckled, then groaned in pain "paramedics cant save me now. She poisoned me."

Soon, the paramedics did come. They tried to get you away from Mammon, but he didnt wanna let you go. Somehow, they got him to lay you on the stretcher, and let him go with you.

The lights were getting too bright, and your body was getting weak. You couldnt hold onto Mammons hand anymore.

"Miss." One of the paramedics spoke "keep talking, we need to get you to think about something, please."

"T... talk about what?" You mumbled.

"Maybe about when you and your boyfriend here first met?"

"Oh yea..." you looked at Mammon, who was sobbing and somehow keeping up with the paramedics pace of jogging "I thought he was weird." You giggled painfully "but he was the first demon I actually got to talk to without trying to kill."

The female paramedic asked "Oh really?" To keep you talking.

"Yea." You said while feeling your legs start to go numb "he was always wearing Gucci and... g... getting into trouble by his brothers- my legs are numb, is that normal?"

The paramedics exchanged looks at eachother and said worriedly at the same time "of course."

They finally rushed you to their big E.R truck and let Mammon come in as well. Everything started to sound like they were talking with pillows over their faces. It was getting colder, and darker.

You turned your head to Mammon and said as loud as you could, which wasn't very loud "I love you so much."

Then, your heart flatlined.

You sat up, but your body didn't. It was just your spirit. You looked around and saw Mammon screaming for you to wake up, and the paramedics trying to make your heart start beating again with electrical shocks.

"WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Was all that Mammon could say between his loud sobs.

There was a man standing before you, who wasn't there before. He had a black suit, his black hair was a mess, he had red eyes and pale white skin. He had a cigarette in his mouth too. He smiled, and showed off his perfectly white and straight teeth.

"Hello." He said "I'm here to take you to the other side. I'll be your guide, I'm Zeraphine. It's good to finally meet you, y/n."

BIG NEWS THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!

I DID HOWEVER POST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUAL JUST NOW!! HERES THE COVER!!

GO READ IT IF YOU WANT TOO YALL BC THE STORY STILL AINT DONE WOOOOOOOOOO