Depressed Mammon

"Mammon!" Satan banged his fist on his brothers door "you have to get out of your room! Its not healthy. Look, if you come out, I won't ever say how boring manga is ever again. I'll even try to take an interest in it, myself."

All that the brother responded with was "No."

"Please?" Beel's saddened voice beckoned "I'll share some of my sweets that Barbatose made for me with you. But only if you come out to eat them with me."

"No."

Asmo stepped up and tried to bribe his big brother as well "I'll give you ALL of my jewelry, skin care products, and most expensive dresses! I won't even say a word with how much you'll sell them for!"

"No."

Next, Levi tried "i-ill clear all your debts for you! And we can play all the videogames you want."

"No."

"Nothing will bring him out of there." Levi explained to his brothers "he's worse than me. He won't even come out to pee, brush his teeth, or even to restock on food or water... not that he even had much in there to begin with."

"Oh no." Beel sniffled "if y/n comes back, do you think he'll get better?"

"I'm also worried about you, Beel." Satan spoke "you havnt been eating much since y/n left the house. It's Saturday, and you've only halfway raided the fridge once this week! And Asmo," the blonde demon pointed to his other bother "you had not one, not two, but three zits on your face the other day- and you didn't even care! Levi hasn't been talking nonsense about games, mangas or movies almost completely. And Me? I've only read three books this week!"

Asmo scoffed harshly and crossed his arms over his chest "and that jerk of a brother, Lucifer hasn't changed one bit! It's as if he never cared about y/n."

"Maybe he's just hiding the fact that he misses y/n as well?" Beel thought out loud.

Satan rolled his eyes "Oh please, he's a heartless bastard who only thinks good things about himself. Himself and Diavolo anyways. That's it. Nothing more."

"I mean.." Levi leaned on the hallway wall "that's not completely true. He did save Luciel, his brother and y/n when they were kids."

"And that was how many years ago?" Satan rolled his eyes.

"Fucking shut up." Mammons voice mumbled quietly from the other side of the door "just shut up and leave."

Asmo tried talking "but Mamm-"

"I SAID SHUT UP AND LEAVE! OR I'LL TELL ALL OF YOU OFF RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Satan sighed "fine. Let's go guys."

They all walked away from their older brothers door. Mammons room was dark, cold, and still. He didn't touch the spot on his couch where you last sat there. He didn't move any of the pool balls from when you first walked in there and complimented how cool it was to have that in his room. It even even look at the car. The most he did do was scroll through all of your old messages, then charge his phone and sleep.

He curled up in the big comforter, scrolling through all the old messages he's read 100 times before. He's memorized all those messages, now in order. Mammons eyes were bloodshot and were hard to keep open, so he plugged his phone in and went to sleep again.

~time skip bc I said so~

"Mammon? Mammon, wake up." Also gently shook his white haired brother "I brought Solomon, he has something to show you."