new pet

After school, you walked home with all of the demon brothers and your new Skullet still sleeping in your arms.

"Ah, cmon! Put it down already, it can walk!" Mammon pouted.

"Sh." You shushed him "shes sleepy."

Mammon scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Lucifer said in a quiet tone "you have to take care of her now that shes yours."

"I know." You smiled up at Lucifer "do you know what they eat?"

Belphi mumbled while half way asleep "I think anything you can eat?"

You scratched the small animals head as she slept with her head on your chest. Beel tried his best to eat his sandwich as quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake your new Skullet. You smiled at his consideration.

"What are you going to name her?" Satan asked.

"I dunno." You responded.

"I have my own name, thank you."

Everyone stopped walking at the voice. You looked weirdly at the black and red colored animal in your arms and cleared your throat to try and get her to talk again.

"What in the witches tiddy did I just witness?" You asked outloud.

"I'm a creature from hell, what do you expect?" You looked up at you tiredly "I'm hungry. Food. Soon."

You giggled "what's your name?"

"Ruby." She said while nuzzling I to your breast "damn, you really got some good thing right here, girl."

Mammon growled at the small creature "YOU LITTLE-"

Asmo jumped in the conversation with a dramatic gasp "you've been cuddling y/n's breasts since shes had you on purpose!"

"Oh course I have!" Ruby rolled her eyes "by the way, my pronouns are she/they, and I'm Bisexual. Who's the boyfriend of y/n?"

You pointed at the furious Mammon and Ruby giggled "you're not too bad yourself."

"Hey now. Calm down." You said with a serious tone "that's my idiot, stop it."

"Yeah." Mammon nodded confidently.

Ruby rolled her eyes and layed her head back down on your chest and drifted to sleep. Everyone started walking again to the house. When you got there, you walked to the kitchen with Beel and set Ruby down on the ground, then handed her some weird neon blue looking banana. She ate it rather quickly.

You walked around the kitchen island to get yourself a snack to eat, but instead was trapped in a sweet hug from Beelzebub. He was considerate of your rib that his twin cracked, and was careful. You smiled and hugged him back without question, thinking he was just being sweet.

"Thank you for bringing Belphi back." He said while letting you go "I never got to thank you." 

"Aww Bubby, it was nothing." You petted his hair "I was just doing what I thought was right. Yeah, I screwed up... a lot- but I'm happy you're happy now."

Beel smiled and handed you a sandwich "here. Please take it before i eat it."

You took it from his hands and began to eat it. He made himself another sandwich, and you walked out the kitchen with Ruby following quickly behind you. You munched on the delicious food happily on your way to Mammons room.

"He was hot." Ruby giggled "why didnt you choose that one back there?"

You scoffed and finished your snack "because hes to precious, and hes like a brother to me?"

"Oh cmonnnnn!" Ruby groaned "you could have chosen someone as strong as Beelzebub back there, or someone as powerful and hot as Lucifer- but you chose Mammon? The lord of Fools?"

You rolled your eyes "Shut up, I saved your life today."

The small creature giggled "funny you think I wanted to live in the first place. Maybe the others did, but I'm kind of an outsider among other Skullets. Me? I have something called the big sad."

You opened Mammons door and let Ruby follow you in. Mammon was on his phone giggling menacingly. He was probably selling something online that was his brothers. You looked over his shoulder and saw that he was selling one of Asmos perfumes, and that people were bidding up to over 13,000 grimm for it.

You wrapped your hands around Mammons torso from behind and felt him tense up. His ears turned red and you could feel him heat up at a dramatic speed. You kissed his cheek and let him go, then layed on his bed, and started to do homework.

"What are you gonna do if Asmo finds out you're selling his stuff online?" You asked with a smirk with your eyes on your work.

"U-uhm.." he cleared his throat "obviously lie to him."

You nodded and felt Ruby curl up to your legs and cuddle you. Mammon layed down next to you and let out a tired sigh.

"You love me, right?" Mammon asked out of the blue.

You put your homework on the floor and looked at him "of course I do, why?"

"And... you dont plan on leaving me for some human right?"

"Mammon, I dont. What's going on with you?"

He scratched the back of his head "well, i-... I dunno, i guess I'm just thinking about how short your life is compared to mine and how-"

"How I'll die all old and gross before you look like you even aged a day?"

"Yea!" Mammon frowned.

You chuckled "Mammon, you realize with my life choices, I'll die while still this young, and end up in eternity here?"

"What?" Mammon scoffed "for your job in the human world, you're already guaranteed a first class ticket to the celestial realm."

"Nah." You giggled "I'll find a way to get here."

He smiled softly at you, then kissed your forehead. Then Ruby gagged dramatically, making you and Mammon giggle.

"Ok, I get it!" She said with irritation lacing her voice "I'm fucking single! Damn."