welcome back

James stood up and walked out of your room with you and lead you to your backyard. There were bowls with weird herbs and a blue fire on all of them. You knew some of the materials since you were trying to get to the Devildom before you were an exchange student, but this was weird stuff.

"Ok," the angel picked up a knife "the portal will open, you jump in, go to the student council room. If you want to come back, just go back the way you came. The portal will open somewhere in the academy, but I don't know exactly where."

You nodded at his instructions.

"Be fast, you have one hour." He sighed.

His wings crunched, and he grunted and growled in pain while trying not to scream. He stood up straight and cut his hand, then let his blood drip into the blue fire. Wind started to pick up and a black vortex appeared in front of you and James. You didn't hesitate to run and jump in it.

You tumbled and rolled on the ground. You looked around and knew exactly where you were in the academy. You stood up and ran down a hallway, then turned left. You crashed into the student council door and fell on the ground again. You stood back up again and looked at the 7 demons looking at you in pure and utter shock.

You decided to just start saying random things that desperately needed to be said.

"I wanna come back!" You yelled at Diavolo "Belphigor is locked up in the house of lamination attic! I met the angel named James and he's dying in my backyard in the human world! My job in the human world is to kill demons who randomly attack and go crazy, then bring their bodies to Christian labs to be experimented on! And I love you all!"

The room fell silent. It was awkwardly, and sickeningly silent. That kind of silence that just makes you want to stab yourself in the stomach and be done with it all.

(Damn I hate when that happens, yknow?)

"Y/N!!" Mammon jumped out of his seat and leaped at you from across the table, knocking you down completely.

You hugged the greedy demon like your life depended on it and started to quietly sob. You sat up with him in your arms and left him hugging you so tight that he was about to break your spine. You didn't really care though. He was finally back in your arms. Mammon kissed you as tears streamed down both of your cheeks.

"Satan?" Asmo looked at his brother "can you pinch me so I can make sure I'm not dreaming?"

"I don't think we're dreaming." He responded "this raises a lot of questions and concerns."

Lucifer agreed with his little brother "it does indeed."

You stood up with Mammon and kept hugging him. His warmth comforted you in some weird way. Diavolo stood up from his chair and walked over to the two of you. You parted with the white haired demon and looked at the Prince of hell.

"Y/n," he said with a frown "you know I'd love to have you back here. But, this is going to take a lot of work to get that to happen."

"Ok." You nodded "I'll do it, I swear. Diavolo, ya gotta let me back in."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "y/n... fine. But you have a lot of questions to answer. Am I clear?"

You smiled widely and hugged the red head "clearer than a magic crystal ball!" You let go of him and said "I'll do that all the next time I'm here. I kind of have like an hour before I have to go back to the portal to the human world. I have to keep an eye on James, sooo.. yeah."

"James?!" Mammon made you turn around and look at him "James is staying with you?! Is he ok?!"

"I litorally said he's in my backyard." You rolled your eyes and kissed the demons cheek.

He rubbed the back of his head and blushed "w-well.. I wasn't paying attention to what you were saying."

You turned back to Diavolo "so, bring me back next week? Saturday?"

Diavolo nodded "of course. Be ready at ten a.m. Barbatose will be waiting at your front door for you by then."

You smiled up at the prince, and he finally smiled back at you.

"Ok!" You chirped "hugs for everyone before I go! James needs me to hurry up, and I have to make sure he doesn't die before I get back."

Asmo was the first one to spring out of his chair and hug you. He cried on your shoulder dramatically.

"I missed you to, girly." You chuckled.

He let go and you went around the room giving the rest of the brothers hugs. Then you stopped in front of Lucifer  and just looked at him. You knew he was pissed at you for telling everyone that Belphigor was locked in the attic.

He stood up from his chair and towered over you like a fucking Titan. You wished Levi would just cut the nape of his neck before he would kill you already.

(If yk, then yk)

But, to your surprise, he gave you a hug anyways. He bent down and whispered in your ear "why couldn't you keep your mouth shut about that?"

You huffed, and gave him a quick hug back, then parted away from him.

"Ok guys! I love you all, I'll see ya when I see ya!"

You ran out the room and made your way back. You jumped through it and tumbled on your backyard ground. James took his hand away from the blue fire and wrapped it in gauze. The vortex closed instantly and the angel fell over. You got up to your feet and ran over to the angel.

He was passed out cold. But his wings were healing themselves, and his feathers were turning white again. His halo appeared back ontop on his head and the bleeding from the cut on his hand healed. He woke back up and sat up straight.

He smiled and looked at his big, white wings "thank you, y/n. For going back to the academy."

You smiled and ruffled his blue hair "hey, you didn't cuss for once!"

He laughed "oh, fuck off!"

You laughed with the angel and you got his phone number for when you get a new D.D.D. so you could keep in touch. You both stood up, and he gave you a hug. Then, he was gone. You blew out the blue fire from the bowls and took them inside. You washed them and put them back in the cabinets where the originally were.

You took your phone out and texted Luciel.

Y/n
Guess who's going back to hell next Saturday?

Computer God
JDJSFJSJNXN I KNEW YOUD GO BACK >:D

Computer God
Ah shit I gotta tell Hyun XD

Computer God
You realize he's gonna simp over you still, right?

Y/n
Yeah, I know :>

Y/n
Tell him he's gonna be a great actor for me

Computer God
He already knows lmfaooooo