What happened to Mammon that day

Mammon
Hey, I got back safely to the house

Mammon
Thanks for taking care of me last night. Even tho most of our conversation is still blurry.

Mammon
Lucifer thinks I got laid by that girl I was supposed to go on a date with. Told him that's why I just got back this morning.

Those were send at 5 in the morning before school. Now, its lunch time at school. You sat there looking at the text messages while James was talking about something.

"Hey!" He said, snapping you out of day dreaming and make you look at him "did you even hear me?"

"No." You said bluntly while turning your phone off "what was it?"

James chuckled and rolled his eyes "I said... I know you and Mammon kissed last night when he was drunk."

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHO TOLD YOU?!" you yelled loudly with your face burning crimson.

James burst out laughing and started to wheeze "I-it- HAHAHA it was m-mammon, d-dummy hahahaaaa.."

"What-"

"Yeah.." Mammons voice said from behind you "..I said most of our conversation was blurry. I.. remember that part."

You turned around slowly in your chair and looked up at Mammon, blushing from pure embarrassment "y-you... AH FUCKING SHIT!"

Mammon chuckled and let his cheeks turn pink "y-yea. And uh... also, don't go diein to early, got it?"

You covered your face with your hands and mumbled "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...."

Mammon giggled softly, and kissed your forehead gently then walked away. James let out another burst of laughter and sounded like a hyena.

"SHUT UP JAMES!" you yelled at your friend.

He just laughed harder and started to cry at how much he was laughing. You rolled your eyes and finished the rest of your food. When you finished, you just sat there in your seat until lunch was over and you had to go to your next class.

~time skip from Asmo being iconic~

The bell rang, signaling that the last class of the day was finally done. James let out a tired sigh, and you asked what was wrong.

"I dont wanna go see Simeon." He groaned "I dont like him."

"Arent you an angel?" You asked while slinging your bag over your shoulder "you're supposed to like... be an angel. You're the most rebellious angel I've ever met."

He scoffed and swung his bag over his shoulder, then walked beside you "yeah, because in the war I wanted to fight with Lucifer and the others, but Simeon locked me up before I could. So yeah, i kinda got my reasons for hating the guy."

"Ah, understandable." You nodded "I'm gonna ask you a serious question-you cant tell anyone I asked you."

"Kay, shoot."

"What happened to Mammon after I broke up with him?"

"Well, uh.." James scratched the back of his neck "you sure you wanna know?"

"Yeah." You looked at him seriously "tell me."

"Alright..."

~flash back~

Lucifer was trying to calm his little brother down, who was crying and sobbing into his big brothers arms the hole way back to the house. The Avatar of Pride was trying to keep Mammon from getting any more wet with his huge back wings over his head, letting himself get soaked by the dreading rain.

When they eventually got back to the house, your aunts were already gone and back at the human world. Asmo and Satan were waiting for their two older brothers to get back just outside the front door. When they spotted Lucifer and Mammon, they ran up to them and gently pried Mammon off Lucifer.

It wasn't very easy, and Asmos hair was getting wrecked and soaked, along with his outfit. Asmo soon started to cry with Mammon, but still somehow managed to get him off Lucifer with Satans help.

They rushed their big brothers inside, and were instantly greeted by Levi, Belphi, Beel, who had arms full of towels. They all tried to comfort Mammon, but it wasn't working for anything. It just got worse.

His throat started to close up and he couldnt breathe any longer. Levi called an ambulance, while Beel and Lucifer tried to heel Mammon breathing. The ambulance came, and they took Mammon to the hospital. While in the vehicle, Mammon passed out due to lack of oxygen in his lungs but they got him to breathe properly again.

Asmo called James, and made him go to the hospital with everyone to see their brother the next morning. The feminine demon figured that would help Mammon keep calm somewhat. He was right, too.

When James and Mammons eyes met, they both finally felt a little at peace with eachother than in a long, long time. It was their first time seeing eachother in a few thousand years. But James had to leave after a few hours because Daivolo called him to go see you.

The two brothers talked after and before school every day after that, and caught up with lost time. They both spilled their guts to eachother and were eachother therapists practically, but were still best friends.

~end of flashback bc James is a cool guy XD~

"There." James finished his story.

You clenched your jaw at the thought that you did that to Mammon. That wasn't really your intention, but it happened anyways.

"Is he ok now?" You asked.

"Oh yeah." James nodded with a smile "hes a lot better now that you and him had that conversation when he was drunk."

You smiled and playfully punched his shoulder "bro, shut up. I gotta go and do my homework now. See ya."

"See ya."

You parted ways, and you met up with Daivolo and Barbatos. Then the three of you started to walk to the castle while making conversation on what was going to be for dinner.