✨idk what to put here✨

"What is wrong with the two of you?!" Was the first thing Lucifer said when you and your boyfriend demon walked into the house.

"Well-"

"Don't even talk." The oldest said in a dark and serious tone "you don't know what you've done. And you.." His dark eyes glazed over to you "you DELIBERATELY disobeyed me when I said not to go up into the attic! Didn't you?!"

Standing your ground and glaring back, you protested "no I didn't!"

"Lies!" Lucifer's voice boomed through the entire building.

"I'm not lieing!" You lied about lieing "besides, how would you even know if I did?"

"Oh!" He scoffed "so you're indirectly admitting to it, aren't you?" He stomped towards you and picked you up by the collar of your throat to bring you to eye level to him "what did you see up there?!"

You began kicking him in his chest and torso, but doing no effect on him whatsoever "Nothing! I didn't see jack shit!" You squeaked.

"That's enough, Lucifer!" Satan's voice pierced through the air "put y/n down! Or you'll have to deal with all 6 us at once!"

You glanced over Lucifer's shoulder and saw all 5 brothers and Luciel ready to attack him at any given moment. Honestly, it was pretty terrifying. Your eyes began to water and your face was turning pink from lack of oxygen.

He dropped you to the ground and just looked down at you. You looked up at him and almost had the feeling of deja vu while glancing up at him. You coughed and gasped for air desperately, gaining air back into your lungs.

Lucifer slowly started walking away, but he stopped when you said "I don't get it. I get along with all your other brothers just fine, but you're just a complete brick wall. What the fuck ever happened to you that made you hate me so much, Lucifer?"

He glanced back "I pitied you." Was all he ever said before walking away, leaving you to wonder what he meant.

7 was the first one to get to your side and ask if you were ok. He hugged you tightly, then let Mammon have you. You didn't really realize it when you looked at the brothers over Lucifer's shoulder, but they were all in their demon forms at once. That was probably one of the most rare things to see.