here, have some lemonade 🍋😖

Can we just appreciate how hot this man is?? 😭✋ I know it's a Mammon x reader book and all, but cmon you cant blame me for having Hyun in here also 😭😭😭😭

The next week was like that. Beating girls up, some nonbinary, some gender fluid, and even a few gay men. It was fun at first, but then it was just getting boring. You stayed with Diavolo the entire week, and honestly, it was amazing at how much chocolate Barbatos made.

It was fun staying with Diavolo and Barbatos, but the break up still hurt. The two demons knew that as well. That's why barbatos kept making so many sweets. You tried not to show how hurt you really were, but with those two demons? They knew anyways.

It was Saturday now, and you decided today was a good day to do nothing but eat as much sweets as you could, and be lazy in your room you're borrowing from the prince. So you had a huge silver platter on your night stand stacked with chocolate. They were different kinds of chocolate with recipies from all over all three worlds.

Needless to say, they were all amazing obviously.

There was a soft knock on the door, then Hyun peeked in with a soft smile. You smiled at him with a mouthful of chocolate and your phone in hand scrolling through Devilgram. He chuckled at the sight and closed the bedroom door behind him, while secretly locking the door behind his back.

"Hey, how are you?" He said softly.

You swallowed the sweets quickly, put your phone on the night stand and responded "oh, I could be a lot better."

"Thought so." He nodded and slowly walked over to the bed you sat on "what are you gonna do after the exchange program is over and you get back home?"

"I dont know." You said as he sat down next to you and took his shoes off "I guess I'll have to get used to the sun again first."

Hyun giggled "yeah, I guess that would be a good start."

"So what are you doing here?"

"Wanted to see you."

"You're such a flirt." You scoffed.

"Only for you." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes playfully at the man and let him scoot closer towards you. Zen kissed your forehead and you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Can I tell you a secret?" You asked.

"Of course."

"I kinda miss when I was so angry all the time before I came down here." You sighed heavily "everything was so much simpler, yknow? Just kill a demon, bring it in for experiments, get paid and hit the replay button."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." He said while playing with your hair.

You chuckled "and every now and then, we'd go to your place with a bottle of rum and hook up. It was great how things used to be."

"You miss that part too?" Hyun chuckled.

You scoffed "Maybe a little."

Hyun put his hand under your chin and raised it for you to look him in his dark red eyes. You felt a slight blush on your cheeks from his gesture.

Suddenly his voice got really deep and soft. It was like a black silk in the air as he spoke.

"I know you're hurting right now, but I would be honored if you would allow me to help numb your pain."

You didnt move a muscle, but you allowed him to gently kiss your lips. You kissed him back and pulled him closer, making the kiss deeper. It was a rough, yet soft kiss that would give anyone shivers down their spine.

Hyun pushed your back down onto the bed and got ontop of you. You let him feel your body with his hand as he slowly started to pull your cloths off one peice at a time. He didnt take his time getting his own cloths off like he did with you, but you didnt mind.

He kissed you deeply again and rubbed his hard member on your thigh, making you get all flustered and wet. He knew how to make you get more flustered than anything like that. You whined into his mouth for more, so he just started to tease you by rubbing his tip on your clit.

You pulled the hair tie out of his white hair and gave it a small pull. Hyun groaned and slowly finally started to push himself in you. He pulled away from the kiss while starting to slowly thrust in and out of you so you could get used to his size.

He started to pick up pace and said "I wont let some demon who you've known for less than a year take you away from me. Ok? I love you more than him, that's that- f-fuck~."

You moaned and bit your lip so you wouldn't risk saying Mammons name after Hyun said that. His words sent butterflies in your stomach and made you grab the sheets and blankets that layed underneath you.

Hyun lifted your legs up onto his shoulders and bent down forwards to smack his lips back onto yours. You moaned louder as his thrusts got even harder and faster.

The sound of skin against skin and moaning was all that could be heard in the room. The bed rocked and squeaked, but the sound was over powered by Hyun and yourself.

Hyun was making you super sensitive, and you could tell that you were about to cum already. He was more rough than when you and him had your one night stands back then, and it was rather amazing.

You moaned so loudly that it was almost a scream when you came all over his large dick. He didnt care though because he wasn't done yet.

You gripped his hair tightly with one hand and started to scratch his back with the other. Hyun let out a deep growl and started to suck on your sensitive spot on your neck. You felt his bulge in your tummy move in and out very quickly, hitting your G spot. You came again and couldnt help but to say Hyun's name.

He heard you say his name loud and clear, sending him over the edge. He stopped sucking on your neck and pulled out of you quickly, and came all over your stomach and chest.

You both panted for breath for a few minutes before he cleaned you and himself up with a clean cloth. He layed down next to you and pulled the covers over the both of you with blush on his cheeks. You passed out there while he wrapped his arms around your back and pulled you close to him. His warmth comforted you as you slept, and it really reminded you of Mammon.

Hyun kissed your forehead and closed his eyes silently as he hugged you close and started to drift to sleep.