Apologies

"Y/n." Lucifer says in his deep voice "it has come to our attention that you have had an argument with Mammon. Correct?"

You sighed "it was his faul-"

"I don't care who's fault it was." Lucifer said "what I care about is that we all can live comfortably in this household, am I clear?"

"Look, all I care about is finding a few specific demons down here in this hell hole." You growled at the oldest demon brother "and your idiotic brother decided to push my buttons. I ain't doin shit untill he apologizes to me."

Every brother looked at Mammon harshly, making him feel uncomfortable. He groaned and rolled his eyes "I'm sorry, y/n." He mumbled.

You glared at the blue eyed demon "on your knees."

"What?!" Mammon exclaimed "no way am i-"

"Maaaammmmmooonnnnn?!" Lucifer growled.

"Fffine!" Mammon sighed. He stepped towards you with his cheeks turning pink and slowly got on his knees. He looked up at you in the eyes and said in a soft tone "y/n. I'm sorry I pushed your buttons and pissed you off. Will you forgive me?"

You looked down on him and smirked "hmm." You hummed and put your hand on his head "maybe."

Mammon sighed, then looked back at Lucifer. The older brother glared at Mammon, making him look back up at you "please?"

You rolled your eyes and gently slapped his cheek "Only because you were so nice to say please." You started to walk past them, but felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, you saw it was Beelzebub.

"Your turn, y/n." He said.

"What?" You questioned.

"You apologize to him too." The purple eyed demon said.

You sighed, and looked at Mammon "sorry I threw a lamp at you. And screamed at you.. and threatened to rip your balls off when we first met... and... threatening to kick you in the dick when you met my friend on video call- damn I am a very bad person, what the fuck?"

Levi laughed "LOLOLOL I just got that entire thing on video! I'm sooo going to post that! Aaaaand posted!"

You gasped and felt your entire face turn bright red "Leviathan! You rotten otaku! Take it down!"

Levi laughed harder and ran down the hallway to his room "no way! This is going to go viral!"

You chased after the anime weeb with Mammon  behind you down the hallway as fast as you could. Somehow, the otaku was able to slam the door just before you could get your hands on him, making Mammon crash into you. He landed on top of you, making you both groan in pain at the impact.

You let out a small laugh and asked "you ok?"

Mammon rolled off you and chuckled "my reputation at RAD is gonna be ruined now. Everyone's gonna tease me there."

You smirked and met eye to eye with him "if they do, I'll just stab them in the neck with a pen. Got it?"

Mammon chuckled "alright, got it."