angels

At the bright red building with eyes, you turned right, just like Luciel told you to. Surprisingly, it was a really long run. But you were running on pure adrenaline and fear that Teglon could be only a few feet behind you.

When you turned the corner, a tall and stout demon grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall. You turned your free wrist and sprayed holy water in his face, making him hiss and yell out in pain. He let go of you and fell to his knees, trying to wipe away the holy water from his steaming face.  His skin sizzled and bubbled from the holy water hitting his skin. You quickly took the chance to kick him in the throat as hard as you could and take off running again.

There was an elevator sticking out from the ground, like just an elevator. You ran up to it, and pressed the button to go up rapidly. It opened and you stepped in. Someone else walked in with you, but had a hoodie on, covering his face completely.

You tapped your foot impatiently as the door closed and started to go up at a painfully slow pace.

"Y/n?"

You looked at the person and watched him take his hoodie off. It was only Solomon. You smiled widely in relief that it wasn't another demon and hugged him unexpectedly.

"This is an odd hour for you to be awake." He said while awkwardly giving you a hug back "is something wrong? Mammon asked for a location spell from me because you ran away and he was worried. What happened?"

You let go of the wizard "I really need to see the angels. What are you doing awake? It's like three in the morning."

He showed you a bag full of weird herbs "I'm getting supplies for more spells. Some only grow at this hour. I'm on my way back to Purgatory Hall since I was moved there, would you like me to walk yo-"

"Yes please." You sniffled as you remembered the face of the teenager in your dream looking terrified and sad at the same time. "I don't wanna be alone right now, honestly."

Solomon nodded "alright."

The first stop from the elevator, the doors opened but no one got in or out. The door closed, then the elevator started to go up again. It was silent, but it wasn't that deadly awkward silence. It was actually more comforting than anything.

The elevator stopped the the door opened. Solomon stepped out, and you followed close behind him. You wiped a silent tear off your cheek, and stood up straight while walking. Solomon stopped walking, then knocked on a door that had the number "777" on it. Of course Simeon and Luke would get that room number.

Simeon opened the door and looked at you concerningly, clearly knowing you ran away from the brothers.

"Y/n?" The angel asked "what are you doing here?"

"Michael. I have to see him, now please." You said while your hand started to shake.

"What? Why?"

"Uhh..." you tried to remember what the boy told you to say and tried reciting it to Simeon as best as you could "Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν όταν μάθω ότι το έκαναν.Ο Τέκλον έκανε μια συμφωνία με μάγισσες, και τους έκανε να το κάνουν.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου."

Simeon's eyes widened in shock, fear and purely not knowing what to do. Solomon make you look at him and looked you in the eyes.

"You know Greek? Well, no you probably don't because you litorally just said at the end of that, that you don't know what words were coming out of your mouth!" He said.