The Otaku Leviathan

Quick a/n- lol ya might wanna watch the yt vid above- just saying but yknow, ya don't have to 😙

As you and Mammon walked down the hallway, he quickly pushed you against the wall behind a corner.

"W-WHA-"

"Sh." Mammon whispered "just be quiet for a sec, I'm tryin to avoid one of my brothers, 'kay?"

You nodded, then squeezed your eyes shut so you wouldn't have to make awkward eye contact with Mammon.

"Mammon!" A voice echoed through the hallways "I know you're here! You pay me back my money, you idiot!"

You peeked open your eyes and whispered "who's that?"

"Leviathan." Mammon whispered back.

Your eyes widened "Leviathan? Like.. God's first creation before humans? Or.. a brother?"

Mammon rolled his eyes "a brother. The weird, anime lover, brother of mine."

Your eyes went back to normal "...oh."

"Yeah. Now shut up." Mammon whispered harshly.

"I knew it was you out here, Mammon!" The new demon eyed behind him "give me back my money!"

The demon in front of you sighed in defeat and backed up from you. He turned around and faced his violet haired brother. "Look man, just give me  little more time!"

"No!" His brother yelled "I need my money back so I can buy the new merch for Ruri-Chan coming out!" Leviathan looked at you, then back at Mammon "is that the new human?!"

"Well, yeah but-"

The violet haired demon took your hand and dragged you into his room that was nearby and slammed the door behind you both. "Make a pact with Mammon!"

You blinked a few times "a what? Look, I know a few things about demons, but what the hell is a pact?"

Leviathan sighed "ugh. I have to explain this to a stupid human." He mumbled to himself. "A pact is basically an unbreakable bond between a human and a demon. You offer them something they really want, like your soal or something to them, and in exchange, they lend you some of their power and you can order them around with commands and stuff."

"And you want me to make a pact with him just so you can get your anime money back?" You asked bluntly.

"Yes!" Levi yelled.

You cross your arms "No."

"Why not?! Why can't you normies see why this is so important?!" Levi shouted.

You scoffed, opened the door, dragged Mammon into the otaku's room, and said "I'm not giving up my soal for money that you need for anime merch to this guy."

"WHAT?!" Mammon screamed "YOU TRYNA MAKE HER MAKE A PACT WITH ME?!"

"Yes!" His brother yelled back "I need my money, Mammon!"

You rolled your eyes "Levithan, you're an anime geek. So you like video games too?"

"Yeah." He shrugged "so? What about it."

"You play Beat Saber?" You asked.

"Occasionally, yes." The otaku replied.

You smirked at the boys "How about.. if you win, Mammon makes a pact with me and you get your money back from him and some human dollars from me for extra cash.. but if I win, I'll pay you only the human dollars I got, but you gotta get a message to my aunt's for me back in the human world."