read the a/n at the end of this chapter when you finish it XD

A few hours later, you woke up in Hyuns sleeping arms. You blinked a few times and rubbed your eyes, trying to wake up a bit better.

"Ahem."

You screamed at Daivolos voice in the room, and woke up Hyun. You both looked at the prince with wide eyes, while he just looked back at you bluntly.

"When I said for you to come and see y/n, I didnt exactly mean that, Hyun." Diavolo finally giggled "but, I guess that'll do?"

Hyun took a few deep breaths in and out. He calmed his heart rate down and chuckled awkwardly "uh- thank you."

"You're welcome." The red head said before walking back to the open door.

"How did you unlock that?" Hyun asked before Diavolo left.

"I'm a demon, I know a few things." Diavolo said before closing the door behind him.

You cleared your throat and held the blanket to your chest. Hyun glanced at you, then ran his hand through his hair awkwardly.

"Its.. a bit awkward since this is our first time doing it sober." He suddenly said.

You agreed with a nod. You two got dressed while facing away from eachother as quickly as you could. When you both finished getting dressed, you walked out of the room with him by your side. You walked a bit awkwardly, so Hyun let you use his arm for support to stand up straight.

"Less than three months and you can come back home, huh?" He asked while looking down at you while still walking slowly with you.

"Yeah." You sighed "I almost dont want the exchange program to end."

"Why?"

"Because... I dont want to leave all the friends I've made down here. It's weird, but Hell has a special place in my heart now."

Hyun chuckled softly "I'm sure you can come and visit sometimes as after the program."

"Maybe." You sighed "but what if they forget me?"

"They wont, you're an unforgettable person."

You slowly looked at Hyun warningly "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"A compliment." He giggled softly "where are we going now?"

"Just outside. It wont be far from the castle."

"Ok, good." He said while swooping you off your feet and held you bride style "just tell me where to go, and I'll take us there."

"Ok." You nodded and took a small strand of his long hair and started to braid it out of boredom "just keep going till we get to the main hall, and we can get out through the front doors. We can sit on the sidewalk or something."

"Sure." He said with a smile and kept walking down the hallway.

He walked towards the destination without a word between the two of you. He got to the front doors and you opened them for him as he held you in his arms, then he walked outside and closed the doors with his foot. He went over a few yards away from the castle and gently sat you down on the cold sidewalk, sitting down next to you.

You looked up at the stars and saw the same constellations in them as you did the night you broke up with Mammon. And there was still the same picture of them both. It was as clear as a freshly cleaned window to your eyes.

The crisp air blew your hair behind you. You layed down on the ground and saw a gecko looking at you, next to your face a few inches away. It was a red and orange gecko with black eyes. Soon, it scurried away and into some rocks. Then, you turned your attention back to the stars. Zen layed down next to you, looking at the stars as well.

"Woah." He said, amazed.

"What?" You asked.

"I see a picture in the stars here." He mumbled.

"What's the picture?"

"Kinda looks like me on stage and theres a huge crowd. Bigger than what I'm used to." He chuckled.

"Wow. Where do you see that? Point it out, I wanna see."

Hyun pointed at a few stars, describing what they were. But you couldnt make the connections whatsoever.

"I cant see it." You giggled "maybe only you can see it because it's your future?"

"Probably." He shrugged with a smile "I see you in the front row also."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but you have... horns? I dont know." He squinted like he was trying to see it clearer "maybe, I dont know."

You sighed heavily and looked back at the picture of Mammon and Hyun.

"What do you see?" He asked.

You cleared your throat and thought up a quick lie "me killing a high ranked demon."

"Wow." He smiled and believed the lie "that's awesome."

"Yeah." You looked at the actor and saw him already looking at you.

You both sat up and you smiled at him, which he returned with a bright and shy smile while showing off his teeth. You and the albino man giggled at the same time.

"You've gotten a lot... softer." Hyun said while still giggling softly.

"Is that a bad thing?" You asked.

"Well no. It just, you used to cuss with almost every sentence you said." He said whole gazing at you "I guess I'm just falling even more in love with you.. or something."

"Well, probably." You said confidently "you've loved me for a long time now."

He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, and lit one up. He took a drag off it and blew the smoke out of his lungs almost gracefully.

"I love you more now." He chuckled at himself and look out onto the town "didnt know it was possible to love someone this much, honestly."

"...Hyun." you said with regret settling in your voice and posture "I still-"

"Love Mammon?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes "what's so special about him? What can he do better than me?"

"That's not what I'm getting at, come on Hyu-"

"I've waited for you this long, and I'm not going to give you up to him again." He said a little angrily "I love you, y/n l/n! You already know that I do."

"Hyun, listen to me-"

"I'd fucking kill one of these demons if it meant that I could finally have you! I'd probably die trying, but still-"

You cut him off his words with a kiss. It wasn't a very deep kiss, but it was enough to make him shut up.

"I need time to get over him." You said after you pulled away from Hyun "I'll let you know how I feel afterwords, but I cant promise you anything."

"....a-alright."

I know you guys hate me for doing this XD but I frankly dont give a fuck lmao

Honestly, I lOve getting you guys mad at me and the y/n XD but hey, I could do wayyyyyy worse than this- yall are just at my mercy >:)

Other than that, I'll be making maybe 10 or 20 more chapters of this book, and then I'll make a sequal to it XD I'll let yall know when I'm done with this one, and when the next book is out bc I love yall so much♡

Lmao other than that, have a good day/night :3 love yall♡♡♡