🌈♡Jordan + Dex♡🌈

When you and the otaku burst through the door with your 5,000,000 Grimm check, you were tackled to the ground by an ecstatic Mammon.

"Mammon, this is mine!" You said between laughs as he tickled you while trying to take your check.

"I know, but can ya split it with me?" He asked sweetly while tickling you.

"N-no! Hahaha!" You laughed.

Lucifer got Mammon off you and Satan helped you up. Asmo hugged you tightly while almost crying.

"I-I was so worried when I saw you on the TV screen competing!" He cried  out "p-please never do that again!"

You hugged him back "hey, it's ok. And I made a friend! The guy who was next to me, his name is Jordan, and he was the guy in second place."

"A guy?" Mammon asked as he got all protective like.

You nodded "and, he gave me his number."

Satan blew a raspberry and started cackling on the ground. Belphigor giggled a little. Beel ate a sandwich.

"Dont worry, I dont think he likes me like that." You kissed Mammons cheek "and I dont see him like that either."

"Good!" Mammon exclaimed and smacked your lips with his "you're my human!"

You rolled your eyes "yeah, yeah. We read know this."

~time skip~

Jordan
Hey, it's me

Y/n
Oh finally lmao, I need to ask you a favor

Jordan
What is it??

Y/n
First- are you straight? Bi? Pan? Or with someone at all?

After school on the next Tuesday, you and Jordan texted eachother and agreed that he could come over to the house. Mostly to show Mammon that there wasn't any reason for him to worry about you.

"Jordan!" You smiled widely while ed letting him and another demon with purple hair, charcoal black skin, and pink eyes in "Mammon, cmere!"

Mammon didn't want to, but because of yours and his pact, you accidentally made him come down there from his room.

"What?" He asked.

"This is Jordan!" You smiled happily while pointing to Jordan "the demon that I competed with and helped me understand the rules a bit better during the Beat Saber thingy."

Mammon put his arm around you "hey."

Jordan understood what you meant by that favor and chuckled, then put his arm around the male demon he brought with him.

"Mammon, I'm gay." Jordan giggled "this is Dexlov, but he goes by Dex."

Dex smiled and showed off his pearly white teeth from beneath his dark lips "hi."

Mammons eyes widened in surprise. You giggled happily "hi, Dex."

"I- wh- uhm-" Mammon stumbled on his words and stiffened like a wooden board out of embarisement "s-sorry, i- .....YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING GAY!"

"Who's gay?" Asmo asked while pearing around a corner.

You, Jordan, and Dex laughed. Asmo got bored by the lack of responses, and went to his room to paint his nails. You hugged the cute gay couple, then kissed Mammons cheek.

Author-chan here
Lmao sorry this one was so short, I just felt like I had to post something-also bc I didnt want anyone worrying about Jordan being a bad guy and trying to pull a Teglon XD Teglons a bitch