Favorite demon

The next morning, you woke up and got dressed then went down to the kitchen to be greeted by Beel. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good morning, Bubby." You said happily.

"Oh no, it's not." He shook his head "it's a bad morning already."

"How?" You asked curiously "did someone eat your custard?"

He shook his head no again "not that. Notice how Mammon isn't following you around like a lost puppy already?"

You sighed, knowing what was going on with him. You picked up a red fruit from a bowl and started eating it. You walked out the kitchen, still eating, and headed to Mammons room.

You knocked on his door "Mammon?"

"What do you want?" He said through the door.

"To talk to you." You answered.

"Is your boyfriend there?" He asked with an attitude.

You rolled your eyes "Teglon isn't my boyfriend. And he's not here."

"...you ain't screwin with me, are ya?" He asked.

You chuckled "no, Mammon, I'm not."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

The door slowly cracked open, letting you in. You finished eating the fruit and smiled at the demon. You looked around and paused in awe.

"You have a fucking CAR in your room? THAT'S FUCKIN DOPE! All I have is plants, though."

He gave you a soft and nervous chuckle "yeah, thanks."

You both sat on his bed in silence for a few minutes. "Teglon is a bad guy, y/n." Mammon said "and I don't want you to... get caught up in his life or whatever. Please, just stay away from him."

"How is he a bad guy, though?" You asked.

Mammon sighed and put his face in his hands "y/n, please just... trust me. I don't want you to get hurt."

You nodded "ok, I'll take your word for it. If you say he's bad, then he's bad... but I won't let this go forever."

There was a knock at the roor, causing yours and Mammons attention to go to the sound. There, stood Lucifer and Teglon. The eldest brother walked out the room without a word, leaving the pale demon with you and Mammon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for last night to end so awkwardly an-"

Mammon cut off Teglon's words "bullshit. Get the fuck out."

The pale demon sighed and glared at Mammon "I was talking to y/n. Not you, Mammon."

"Its okay." You said quickly.

Mammon looked at you in disbelief, but then turned his attention back to Teglon.

"But get out before I shank you with something." You said with a monotone "and I wouldn't want to ruin the carpet and get Lucifer mad at me, but I will if you don't get out."

He rolled his eyes "whatever."

He turned around and slowly started to walk out. You glared daggers into the back of head and picked up a pen from Mammons night stand. The demon next to you wrapped his hand around your wrist, preventing you from throwing the pen at Teglon.

"Cmon, we don't want Lucifer mad at us." He giggled "besides, that jackass ain't worth it."

You sighed "yeah, you're right."