New friend?

A few days later, and you felt a tap on your shoulder, so you turned around. You came eye to eye with a familiar demon, though you couldn't put your finger on it. Then, your eyes widened in surprise.

"Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you, but I wasn't sure if you'd rip my face off or not." Teglon said "I'm Teglon. I've seen you around and we got history together."

"O-oh, uhhhh.." You were looking for words "I'm y/n. I remember you from our history class.. you're... hardly ever there." You chuckled.

He smirked "cause I fuckin hate that shithole of a class." He held out his hand "gimmie your D.D.D. I'll put my number in it so we can keep in touch, kay?"

You handed him your phone and smiled as he put his number in. He handed it back with a somewhat flirtatious smirk "I'll see you 'round, y/n."

You watched him walk past you and bump his shoulder against Mammons as Mammon walked up to you. He scoffed and looked at you "why you talkin to that shit face? What was he sayin? What'd he do to ya?"

You showed the greedy demon your device "he gave me his number."

Mammons face turned angery and jealous "what? Why?"

You chuckled awkwardly "I think me and him are friends now?"

"Mhmm." Mammon nodded with irritation "and what happened to you not trustin any demon till you KNEW for sure if you could trust em? Hm?"

"Mammon, I did my research on him a few weeks ago and he hasn't been up in the human world for a few thousand years." You rolled your eyes "he's fine. Besides, why do you care?"

His cheeks turned pink "I don't care! I-im just thinkin that you should be careful, especially with him and his friends. All he is, is trouble."

"And how would you know?" You asked.

"Because I just do, okay?" Mammon rolled his eyes "now hurry up, we gotta go. It's the end of the day and we have a photo shoot."

You sighed "ok, fine."