Two more weeks

A month later, and the only thing that had changed was that there was no more attacks from anyone trying to get with Mammon. Now, there was only two weeks left down in hell. Only 14 days left. And Diavolo was already crying for you to make up your mind on weather you were going to the academy next year. It was a hard choice, after all.

You were on a video call with Saeyoung in your room at the moment, though. You giggled that your best friend had crumbs on his cheek like usual.

"What?" He asked while looking at his computer, hacking away at websites "is there crumbs on my face again?!"

"Yeah!" You giggled "and theres a Dr. Pepper stain on your shirt, too."

"Ah, whatever." He chuckled "you going to the party? It's still a week after you come back, and we have a lot of guests coming."

"Yeah, I'll definitely come." You nodded and layed down on your bed with your phone above your face "no way I'm missing that."

"Good." He smiled and finished hacking "because I know someone who wants to see you there~"

You rolled your eyes and showed Saeyoung your little Mammon plushy "I'm still not over him! So shush!"

"Damn it!" Seven groaned "yknow what? It's ok, you need time to heal."

You smiled "thanks, Saeyoung."

"You're welcome." He giggled "and, I also took the liberty of getting a lot of your cloths from your aunts, and put them in the spare room."

"You have a spare room?"

"I'm rich, and can afford sports cars. Of course I have a spare room in my house."

"Yeah, you right." You chuckled "so what are ya doin now?"

"Talking to you, what else?" He chuckled.

"What else besides that?" You asked.

"Waiting for a response from my boss to see when he'll pay me." The man with red hair and glasses smiled "and dont think that just because we live together means you get to drive one of my babies!"

"Damn it!" You laughed "why not?!

"Because I dont trust you enough! I might help get you a motorcycle though because you're so used to driving them at your job."

"Oh yeah, that would probably be best. But then I couldnt drive it in winter."

"You still have your own car that I also got over to my place." He said with a bright smile "so no, you're not driving my cars."

You groaned with annoyance "Damn it, fuck you."

He giggled "I'd rather not, you're like my sister. And I have standards."

"You dick!" You yelled at the screen "you know what I meant!"

"I know, I know." He laughed out loud "by the way, since you're famous here basically now, you'll have like a lot of photographers following you for a little while and have a few interviews."

"When is my first one?" You asked.

"The day you get back."

"What?! In two weeks?!"

"Yeah. At one thirty." He sighed "its gonna suck."

"Yeah." You sighed with him "think they're gonna ask questions about the demon brothers?"

"Of course." He rolled his yellow eyes at you "why else would they want to talk to you? You're a human who went to Hell, and came back. Solomons coming with you on every interview, also because hes also in the same boat with you."

"And how do you know all this?"

"I'm a hacking god. I know things." Seven chuckled "also because Jumin is your new manager and told me "

"Why wasn't I told he was my manager?!"

"You just were, calm thyself bitchith."

You smiled and rolled your eyes "bruh, you suck."

"No, that's your job. I eat out, not suck. Unless you're into eating girls out too."

"Aren't you Bisexual though?"

"Oh yeah." He giggled "why did I forget that?"

"I dont know, go outside and touch grass." You smiled.

"Nah." You leaned back in his chair "outsides a bad place."

"I work outside!" You laughed.

"Even more of a reason why its dangerous!" Your bestie giggled.

There was a knock on your door, and you said for the person to come on in. Diavolo walked in with a happy smile and you scooted over so he could lay down next to you and talk to Luciel too. Which, the prince did.

"Hiiiii!" The hacker smiled and waved.

"Helloooooo!" Daivolo smiled widely, showing off his white teeth as he waved back "I'll just be here for a few minutes, so please dont let me be a bother."

"Oh no, you're fine." You smiled and ruffled the princes hair "your hairs soft."

"Thank you!" The prince of Hell giggled "I have a question for you, y/n."

"What is it?"

"Are you coming back here next year?" He asked eagerly "please say yes."

"I dont know." You said as Luciel began to laugh "I'll probably let you know while I'm on summer break."

"Aww devil!" Diavolo whined "oh well, thank you anyways. Do you need a snack or anything?"

"Yeah actually now that you mention it."

"Honey Budda chips?"

"Honey Budda chips, please."

"I want some!" Saeyoung said anxiously "oh wait, I have a lot already! I'll be right back!"

He got up and left the cameras view. Diavolo got up and left your room to get you the chips himself instead of Barbatos, probably to get away from his work and to hide from Barbatos for a small while. Seven came back with his desired chips, opened the bag and began to chow down with pure joy. The prince came back to your room and handed you yours, and you gave him a few before he left as a thank you.

Then, it was just you and your best friend on your phone screen again, talking about random stuff and laughing. Occasionally, youd have to mute yourself so Saeyoung could focus on his hacking job better, but it wouldn't last for more then fifteen minutes.