Tasks

You soon had to hang up the call with your best friend so he could continue his hacking job, so you decided to walk around the hallways.

"Ah, y/n! There you are!"

You looked behind you and saw it was Lucifer. "Oh hey, Lucy. What's up?" You said with a smirk.

"Please don't call me that." He said with a sigh. "Anyways. Lord Diavolo wants to speak with you in the main room. Come with me please."

"Ok." You said as you began following the super tall demon down the hallways. You turn a few corners, then somehow end up in the main room. You see all the demon brothers, and 2 extra demons you havnt met yet in the room. You smile cheekily "Hey-lo, more demons! How ya doin? How's your day?"

The tall red head demon laughed at your greeting "hello y/n! I'm Lord Diavolo, the Prince of Devildom. And my day is going fine, thank you for asking."

You smirked at the Prince, then looked at the oldest brother "I like this guy! You could take a few tips on how to be nice like him, Lucy."

Lucifer sighed "I can be quite nice, y/n."

"Yes, he can!" Diavolo smiled "he is my right hand man. And my best friend."

"Hm." You nodded your head "that's almost unbelievable.. anyways, what is it you wanted to talk with me about?"

"Tasks!" Diavolo chirped "for every day you're down here in The Devildom, you will have one task to complete. Except for yesterday, I was letting you meet the demons you'll be living with for the next year."

You raised an eyebrow "and what happens if I don't complete a task?"

"You go back home to the human world." Diavolo said with his voice hardening "and you will never come back. You will never see or hear from another demon or angel for the rest of your short, human live."

"Wha- no! I have to be here. I have to do something down here, Diavolo!"

"Oh?" The green haired demon asked "and what is that, if I may ask?"

You glared at the demon "none of your damn business."

"Y/n!" Lucifer shouted "watch your language in front of Lord Diavolo!"

You turned your glare to Lucifer "I can do whatever the fucking hell I want to in front of 'em! What are ya gonna do? Kill me? I wouldn't expect nothin much less from a demon."

"Alright, y/n." Diavolo caught your attention "What's your business is your business. Barbatos was out of line for asking that question, and I apologize on his behalf."

You calmed down "it's fine. Anyways, what's the task for today?"

The Prince handed you a letter with an address on it "take this letter to the address. That would be all for today."

"So what? I'm just a mail woman today?" You asked.

Diavolo laughed "for today, I guess so. But you have to do these tasks alone."

"ALONE?!" Mammon suddenly shouted, making you flinch "why's it gotta be alone, huh?!"

You rolled your eyes "why would you care, Mammon? I'm just a human to you, that's it."

"W-well..." He stumbled on his own words "because that box on shiny stuff that's coming! I need you there to confirm that that's what your aunts put in the box!"

You gasped in realization "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that! Has my stuff come in yet, Diavolo?"

"Oh, as a matter of fact it has! I had Barbatos fetch the luggage from your aunt's porch just this morning." He smiled.

The green haired demon picked up 2 suit cases and a cardboard box stacked on top of eachother "and your aunt Samantha has quite the threatening personality, but the way. But your aunt Jennifer is quite kind. That is one odd couple, if you ask me."

You giggled and took the luggage "yeah, but they're amazing. I'll take this to my room real quick."

Mammon snatched the box from the top of the stack while Lucifer took the suite cases "we'll take this, while you do your task, y/n."

"I-"

"I wouldn't waste my breath." Satan said "go do your task, y/n. We've got it covored."

"Uh.." You started to walk to the door "ok, guys... I'll see you later." You closed the door behind you with a soft click. Looking at the envelope and saw the adress.

To: Solomon
Spicy Town, hot devil spice rd, 6667
From: Lord Diavolo

"Well, ok then," you mumbled "off to find Spicy Town."

After asking a few demons and punching a couple of them in the face for them tying to eat you, you finally found Spicy Town. The road was easy to find, since it was the one with a big, glowing sign saying "hot devil spice road!" The address was as well easy to find.

You knocked on the door and not even seven seconds later, a man with white hair opened the door. "Solomon?" You asked.

"Yes?" He said questioningly.

"This is for you." You handed him the letter "it's from the Prince."

"Ah, I've been waiting for this!" He smirked while taking the letter "thank you very much."

Rolling your eyes, you responded with "Whatever." Then turned around, and started walking back to The House of Lamination.

You walked through the door and slammed it behind you "I'm done!" Your voice echoed through the the house "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me!"

Beel walked in the main room with a pile of food in his arms. He saw you "do you smell blood?" He asked "are you bleeding? It smells like human blood."

"Uhm.." You looked at yourself for any injuries, then saw your knuckles bleeding from punching the demons who tried to eat you "yeah, I was almost eaten a few times. I'll be fine."

You ran through the hallways and to one of the nearest bathrooms Mammon had shown you. You located some bandages under the sink, and wrapped up your hand. Then, when you were finished, you ran to your room and slammed the door behind you. You looked at your bed and saw a school uniform with a note, reading "wake up early tomarrow. There's school."

"Whatever." You mumbled. You took out your cell phone and texted your aunts.

Y/n
So I punched someone today-

Jenny😇
Y/n! You better have a good reason for it!

Sam😈
Alright! Awesome!

Y/n
They tried to eat me! If that's not a good enough reason, I don't know what is.

Jenny😇
I suppose you're right

Sam😈
How hard did you punch them?

Y/n
Well my knuckles are bleeding

Y/n
I wrapped them up for now. I'll ask for help with disinfecting them later, but I don't know if the demons I'm staying with will try to eat me or not either..

Sam😈
Just ask them! If they try to eat ya, you'll just kick em in the face

Y/n
Lol yea, you're right

Jenny😇
Y/n, I don't know how you and Sam are so violent, but I love you both anyways ♡

Y/n
Love ya to Aunt Jenny

Sam😈
Oh, you know I love you, sweetie 😉

Y/n
...ew.. I'm gonna leave before this gets too weird