Future planning

A month later, and nothing really changed much. You still live with Diavolo, a lot of the attacks from the demons who want to get with Mammon have stopped, and you and Mammon can actually have a semi-nonawkward conversation for five minutes with eachother. It still hurts to look at one another though. You and Belphi are also friends now. Dex stopped talking to you altogether, but Jordan and Dae still do.

Ok, maybe a lot changed.

Now, it was a Sunday and you, Lucifer and Diavolo were discussing weather or not your be going to the academy for next year.

"I really think y/n should come." Daivolo insisted for then 22nd time.

"For your own selfish desires?" Lucifer questioned "Daivolo, I agree with you on almost anything, but this? Really? She is my friend as well, but I need you to think rationally about this."

"I-I.." you finally stepped in "..I kind of agree with Lucifer on this."

Daivolos facial features turned sad and disappointed "really? But.. I'll miss you- we'll all miss you."

"I can visit." You said softly to the motherly figure of a man "I can call, video chat, text."

"But you can live here." Daivolo said desperately "and visit your friends up in the human world."

You gave the sweet prince a soft hug "need to go live in my own world, Daivolo."

"You can live there in the summer and come back for next year?" He asked while hugging you back "please?"

"I'll think about it." You chuckled and pulled away from the hug to face Lucifer "I see why you dont want me to come back for next year, and it's very understandable- but I mean, cmon, Luci. You gotta see Daivolos side too."

"I do, beleive me I do." Lucifer sighed heavily "I'll miss you as well, after all, you have less than two months here."

"Yeah, I know." You gave him a tight lipped smile "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Of course youd miss me." Lucifer smiled proudly "I'm Lucifer, what's there not to miss?"

You chuckled and Ruby headbutted your ankle. You sighted and picked her up, letting her shove her face in your breasts. Diavolo giggled at the sight.

"She likes boobs." You explained "but be careful, shes bisexual."

Ruby lifted her head and looked at the Prince "yup... and you got big dick energy."

Daivolos face flushed out of embarrassment "wh- i- uhm...  Lucifer, help."

Lucifer cleared his throat "please refrain from saying such things to Lord Daivolo."

"Eh." Ruby muttered before laying her head back down on your chest "I prefer tits over dick anyways. But I'll make some exceptions every now and then."

You chuckled and pet her fuzzy back, letting her fall asleep.

"Ok guys, I'm gonna have to let this conversation off right here. We can talk again later, I need to let Ruby sleep first or she'll be worse than Belphi if someone woke him up."

"Understandable." Lucifer said, letting you walk to your room with Ruby falling asleep in your arms.

Once you entered your room, you gently set Ruby down on your bed and checked your phone. You got messages from Hyun and Saeyoung.

Computer God
Hey, the RFA is throwing another party a week after you come back home, wanna come?

Hyun
It'll be a lot better if you came.