Find someone else

The day before you were supposed to leave to go the Devildom, everyone in the RFA decided to hold a small goodbye party for you. You weren't in the RFA ever, but since you were Seven's best friend, you obviously knew of their existence and all the members.

You hugged Yoosung tightly when you opened the door and saw him standing there with Seven. Then, you hugged Saeyoung. Shortly after, Jaehee and Jumin also showed up. Jumin was sad he couldn't bring Elizabeth the 3rd because of Zens allergies, but he was still happy to see you before you left. Lastly, Hyun showed up.

"So what would you like to do, y/n?" Jumin asked.

You smiled at the man obsessed with his cat "we can just hang out here today. That'd actually be the most perfect last day here for me."

Jaehee smiled softly at you "if that's what you want, that's what we shall do."

Hyun took your hand and pulled you away from everyone as they talked to your aunts. He took your hand in his gently and made you look into his bright red eyes.

"Y/n.." his soft voice hummed "I know part of the reason why you're going back is because of that guy you met down there. I don't blame you, but I want you to know I'll wait for you, even in my next life."

You put your other hand over his "Hyun, you should really find someone else other than me. You're a really great guy, and youd be a great lover for another girl."

"I can't find someone else." He chuckled "I've tried so many times, and it just never works so I just stopped fighting how I feel towards you. Those few one night stands we had when we were drunk... those were the best mistakes of my entire life."

You wrapped your arms around the tall albino gently "Why do you have to be such a flirt?" You asked softly.

"I'm only this way to you." He said while hugging you back "I'll wait forever for you if I have to. I just don't want to force anything on you that you don't want."

"Hyun, I don't know what you want me to say." You looked up at him and sighed.

He looked back down on you and cupped your cheek with his hand "you don't have to say anything, then." He kissed your forehead softly and let you go "ok, let's make this day great for you before you leave."

You smiled "sounds good."

All your friends and aunts ate junk food, except for Jumin, and watched scary movies together. When a jump scare would happen, both Seven and Yoosung would cling to you like puppies, but you and your aunt Sam just giggled. It couldn't have been more perfect, honestly. It was beautiful. Perfectly beautiful.

You eventually fell asleep on the ground while leaning on the couch with Seven and Yoosung cuddling you while they also slept on each side of you. You had your arms over them like they were your kids while you three slept peacefully.

Jumin and Jaehee had to leave early for work the next day. Jenny fell asleep on the couch ontop of her wife, Sam. Zen walked back into the living room from the kitchen with 2 beers in his hands, one for him and the other for your aunt Sam. He saw you asleep with the two boys and sighed sadly.

Sam noticed and giggled "you wish that was you, huh?"

Hyun handed her, her beer and sat on the recliner without a word. He still gazed at you peacefully asleep. He wondered what you were dreaming of as your features on your face would twitch, and every once in a while youd smile in your sleep.

"What do you think she's dreaming of?" Sam asked the lovesick man.

He blinked a few times and drank his alcoholic beverage "him."

"Who's him?" Your aunt asked.

"Whoever she's fallen in love with." Zen said with depression show in in his tone of voice.

Sam nodded in understanding of who he was talking about "she didn't tell you his name?"

"No. I never asked."

"Do you want to know?"

Zen sighed and finished his drink "I think it'll be better if I don't know."

Sam petted and played with her wife's hair and drank her beer "you're probably right. Aye man, she'll come around eventually... at least I hope so."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because she can't stay with him forever. She'll get older, he wont. She'll see that eventually." Sam giggled.

Hyun smiled at Sam "you really don't like the demon she's with, huh?"

"Hell no." Sam smirked back "but I wouldn't tell her that because then, she'd get all mad at me. So, I'm just letting her do her own thing. I'll support her in whatever she wants to do because I love her and she's family, but I hope she grows out of this soon."

Hyun looked back at you and smiled softly as you slept "I do to, Sam. You know, you and Jenny have done good with raising her... shes.. amazing."

Sam finished her beer quickly and set the bottle on tbe ground "you really like her that much, huh?"

"I do."

"Good, I like the idea of you and her better than her and her current... lover."

Zen took your aunts bottle off the ground, stood up and kissed your forehead softly. Then, he went and threw the bottles away and collected his things.

"I gotta go, Sam. Thank you for having me here." Hyun said with a wave "have a nice night."

Sam waved good bye to the white haired man and started to drift to sleep on the couch with her wife in her arms. Zen walked out the house and closed the door behind him, then got in his car and drove back to his own small apartment he lived in.