Dae

Hi :3 author-chan here
Dae was drawn by me, so sorry his design looks suckish, but please just bear with me XD I think yall might like this character.

The next day at school, you had to walk awkwardly around the halls between classes by yourself. Obviously, you werent the only one since some demon couples were almost always screwing any chance they got, but this was your first time walking this awkwardly.

You almost fell, when a pair of arms caught you before you fell face first on the ground. The person helped you to your feet and let you use him for balance. He smiled in a friendly way, but he looked different. It wasn't necessary a bad different, it was actually cool.

He had a mohawk with white hair and blue roots that needed to be done again with the white. He didn't have a school uniform, so he was probably going to get into trouble for that. Je wore black ripped jeens (jeens? jeans? Help me- author-chans brain isn't working properlyrn-) , and a dark red hoodie. He had dark grey skin, and four bright, sparkling blue eyes. He stood about 6'9.

"Hey," he said with his friendly smile and a sharp English accent "might wanna be careful, there."

"Are you new here?" You asked "haven't seen you around here. Not to mention I never saw your photo or profile when I was doing research on demons here."

"You were doing what?"

"Nothing. Answer my question."

"Yeah, I'm new." He chuckled "and you're the famous y/n."

You smirked "I'm famous?"

"You dont know?" He asked surprised "all three worlds know about you. You're pretty big news right now. Oh- im Dae."

"Hey, I'd love to get to know ya, but I have to go to lunch right now and-"

"I can help you there." He suggested nicely "but-but dont get me wrong, I'm only wanting to be your friend, nothing else! I just got out a relationship recently, and I'm trying to take a break from relationships. And besides... your boyfriend and his brothers would murder me the worst way possible."

You giggled "it's ok, Dae. Let's go to lunch, I'll make sure Beel doesnt eat your eyes out, but you're on your own if Asmo try's to screw you."

He smiled "th-thank you!"

Eventually, you and Dae got to the cafeteria. You were a bit late there, but it was alright. You sat across Beel, and had Lucifer on your left. Dae sat on your right. Everyone was at the table eating and talking. Mammon sat across from Dae and they almost instantly became best friends surprisingly.

"So, Dae," Satan looked up from his book about cats and asked the new friend "when are you going to get your uniform?"

"Oh, it should be in by tomarrow." Dae said while handing Beel a bag of chips.

"Good." Lucifer nodded "wear it to school the day you receive it, or there will be consequences."

You giggled "Lucifer... that almost sounded like you said youd punish him."

"And?" The oldest brother looked at you.

Asmo and yourself tried not to laugh loudly. Lucifer caught onto what you were trying to say and rolled his eyes in annoyance. Satan and Belphi chuckled under their breaths.

Lucifer looked at you once again "your room should be finished being rebuilt by this Saturday. So no more of you and Mammon... being... gross."

"Gross?!" You looked up at him and sat up straight "says the man who likes that real kinky bdsm typa shit!"