A warning

A few days later passed, you were now sleeping on Teglon's couch at 2:14 a.m. While tossing and turing in your sleep, you sat up at a 90° angle.

You looked around at this unfamiliar place, but felt completely comfortable at the feeling of it being ok and safe. It was white. Everything was white, pure and safe. You felt a small tap on your shoulder, and turned around.

There, stood a teenage boy around 16 or 17 years old. He seemed familiar, yet not at the same time.

"Leave." He said quietly as if trying not to wake someone up "leave the Devildom, mom."

"What?" You asked, not believing what he said "I'm not a mom."

"Shh." He quieted you down "not yet, you aren't. But you have to leave the Devildom. Forget about trying to avenge your mom and dad, forget Teglon, forget the academy, just forget everyone and everything there and go to Purgatory Hall."

"I'm dreaming." You chuckled "this is a dream."

"Yeah." He nodded and ignored your statement "go find Simeon and Luke," the teenager shoved a paper in your hand "show them this and they'll take you to Michael. You'll have to say these exact words as I do, so repeat after me, ok?"

You rolled your eyes "ok, I'll play along with this stupid dream."

You felt a sharp pain on your left cheek and heard a loud slap "this isn't a game, mom!" He said while raising his tone "I'm dead serious! Now repeat what I say!"

Your eyes widened in shock, then you nodded.

He sighed and brought his voice back down to a whisper "Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν μετά.Ο Τέκλον έκανε συμφωνίες με μάγισσες, και το πνεύμα του μωρού μου με προειδοποίησε γι' αυτό.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου."

"The hell does that mean?" You asked quietly.

"That's a secret, now repeat it!"

"Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν μετά.Ο Τέκλον έκανε συμφωνίες με μάγισσες, και το πνεύμα του μωρού μου με προειδοποίησε γι' αυτό.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου."

"Good." He gave you a hug and a tear flipped through his eyes "get away so we don't have to ever meet. It sounds bad, but please, get out of there."

You started to shake "if I don't get away from the demons, then who's your dad?"

"Tegl̸͈͇̐̒h̶͈̺̊͝ș̵̐̈́͛c̴̉̏u̴̾."

"What?"

Your body started to shake violently at hearing only the first part of the name, but knowing exactly what he meant.

"Teglon?" Your voice started to crack "i-i.. no, tell me you're joking, kid. Right?"

"I̵̼͂ ̵h̵̎a̴͝ͅv̸̌e ̸̠́t̶̡̿o̷̖̎ ̸̴̞̙̐̊g̵͉͒o."

"What?" Tears swelled up in your eyes "no, tell me it's a joke! Kid! Tell me it's Mammon and not Teglon, please!"

"L̴͎͠è̷̦av̶̢̈́e̶̟̚ ̷͙̓Ḏ̷̾é̶͔v̸̩͗iĺ̴̮do̴̼͐m, mom." He said as his body started to glitch away like a computer with a virus.

"K-kid!" You yelled whole tears flowed down to your chin "wait!"

And just like that, he disappeared.