Going back to the Devildom

You walking in your aunts place and closed the front door behind you with a soft click. You heard your aunt Jenny talking to someone in the bathroom in an even nicer tone than usual. It was probably James puking, and she was probably soothing him.

"Hey guys, I'm back." You sighed.

"Y/N!" Your aunt Sam shouted while rushing to the bathroom with rags "Get in here now!"

You followed after her "yes, ma'am!"

You quickly ran into the bathroom to see James not puking blood anymore. But it was a black sort of goo. He was gasping and choking for air. Jenny patted his back, helping him get that gross stuff out of his system. His wings crunched by themselfs and feathers started to fall off.

"Holy shit!" You exclaimed worriedly "what's wrong with him?!"

He stopped puking long enough to spit out the words "I'm fucking dieing over here! What else is new?!" Then, he started vomiting again in the toilet bowl.

"Fuck!" You shouted and leaned on the bathroom wall "fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!"

James stopped puking and fainted in Jenny's arms. Aunt Sam cleaned the blackness off from around his mouth and toilet bowl and flushed it down the drain. Sam picked up James's arms and you got his legs while your aunt Jenny carefully lifted his wings so neither of you would step on them. Then, together you put him in your bed.

Your aunts left your room while you just sat there next to him, waiting for him to wake up. You were about to get up anf walk out, but he caught your wrist. You turned around and looked down at him, concerned for him. His breathing was shallow and his body was trembling. His bright green eyes slowly opened and looked into your e/c ones.

"Y.... y/n." He mumbled "go back to Mammon... continue your lessons and classes down in Devildom. Forget what they did, and go with them."

"I can't forgive what they did." You said "they ripped my family away from me when I was a kid. And apperiently gave their souls to witches."

"I-I'm not asking you to f-forgive them... just go back. They all love you- they're broken without you."

"And how do you know that?"

"Before they were kicked out of heaven... Mammon was my best friend. I can feel his sorrow without you there."

"James, I can't-"

The angel sat up in the bed "Y/n I have less than a week to live. Now, I am begging you to please at least go see them before I die. I told you to stay out of my way untill I needed you, and I need you now."

"Less than a week?! How.. is there any way I can save you at all?"

"One. You go back, see them, and stay with them untill the entire school year is done. But if you don't, I'll die." James cleared his throat "I personally don't care if I die at this point, but I just.. want my brother to be happy."

You chuckled and tried to lighten the mood "and here I thought you were just a prick trying to save yourself."

He rolled his eyes "oh, come on. I'm not that rude."

"Ya kinda are."

"..really?"

"Yeah. You cuss a lot. Angels usually don't cuss a hole bunch."

"...yeah youre right." He chuckled with you "I'm almost done with making a portal to get to the Devildom, now all we need is my blood. Are you willing to go down there?"

You sighed deeply "...fine! Ill.. go down there. But you have to keep in contact with me after I save your ass!"

"Deal."