Spray paint with friends

I hope you guys forgive me for giving you angst in the last chapter and take this one as an apology 😗✌

The next day, you stayed in the comfy bed all day. Daivolo had Barbatos bring you only the best chocolate and sweets he could possibly buy and make. Daivolo was busy with doing princey stuff most of the day, but he would get a few minutes of spear time and go see you until Barbatos drug him back to doing his duties. But Diavolo however manage to do a few other things for you.

There was a soft knock on the door before a familiar face peared in. He stepped in the room and left the door cracked open behind him as he went and sat down beside you slowly.

"Hey." He said with a soft smile.

"Why are your eyes blue?" You asked almost harshly, while seeing flashes of Mammons sad blue eyes looking at you.

"They differ from green and blue sometimes." He chuckled.

You popped another piece of chocolate that was filled with a soft fudge in your mouth and plopped your face in the comforter.

"What are you doing here, James?" You asked.

"Prince reached out to me, so I came." He simply responded "i.. also figured out me and you got the same classes together. So we can hang out all the time, basically."

You flashed a smile at the angel and offered him some chocolate. He took a small piece carefully and ate it. You leaned on his shoulder, and he let you. James obviously already heard about the break up, but he wasn't going to tell you his thoughts about it obviously. He understood your point of view, but also still wanted you and his demon brother to be together with everything inside him.

"What do I do when I see him?" You asked without looking up at him.

"Well, I would imagine you either talk to him as a friend, or not at all until you're all healed up."

"I think I'll just avoid him until we both are ok-ish. Or until the last day I'm here for school and have to go back. Whichever comes first."

"Well, if that's what you want to do, then alright." James stood up and pulled you up with him.

He set you on your feet and started to go through the closet, and started to pick out some random cloths for you. He got a long sleeve f/c shirt for you, some amazing f/c pants to go with it, and a pair of shoes. He tossed the outfit at you with a bright smile.

"Cmon, let's go fuck some shit up, and forget all our problems for a few hours. You have a few guests waiting for you out there who the prince reached out to as well." He said with a small laugh.

You sighed "I dont feel like it though-"

He rolled his eyes "and i going to have to undress and redress you myself? I'm not taking no for an answer! Let's go, chop chop!"

You smiled finally and started to undress before realizing he wasn't leaving.

"Oh, dont mind me." He chuckled "I'm just here making sure you actually get dressed. I wont try to rape or fuck ya, Hyun would be pissed at me."

You nodded "good point."

You got undressed quickly, then got the outfit he picked out for you on quickly. Then, he grabbed your wrist and ran out into the entrance room quickly. You smiled brightly and forgot about all your problems when you saw Luciel and Hyun.

You jumped into the two men's arms happily and accepted their embrace. You hugged them tightly like they'd die if you ever let go. Daivolo cleared his throat, making you all turn and give him your attention.

"I want y/n back here before ten o'clock." He said with a smile "got it?"

"Yes!" The three men said in unison.

You ran to Diavolo and hugged him, then to Barbatos and thanked them for all the delicious chocolate and support. Then, you ran back to your friends and started to run around, having a blast with them.

You split your money you recently won with them equally and they all bought bottles of spray paint, food, and water. You giggled at you lead them all to some abandoned alley ways. Hyun spray painted his socials and to follow them. Saeyoung put a crappy picture of his boss, then the words "EAT SHIT" next to it. James painted a really good picture of the celestial realm, but crossed it out with red paint.

"What are you gonna paint, y/n?" Hyun asked you while still doing some touch ups on his socials.

You took some blue paint and sprayed the albino man's hand with it. He looked at you, then smudged it on your neck.

"Wh-" you laughed and sprayed his white trench coat with green and blue paint.

"Oh come on!" He laughed and picked up a random can, then sprayed the neon pink paint on your shirt.

"Oh! Really?" You scoffed at the actor "you're so going to pay for that."

"You started it!" He said in defence.

"I wanted your hand outline on the building!" You said back "duh!"

"Why?!"

"Because it was going to be cool lookin!"

You and Hyun laughed together. Luciel picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You giggled at how dummy thicc Luciel was. You dropped your spray cans and just smacked his ass as hard as you possibly could. He let out a surprisingly high pitched scream and sounded like a little girl. He dropped you, and you landed on your feet and started to laugh so hard that you had to sit down.  James and Hyun laughed and ended up crying because of how hard they laughed.

The red head with glasses whinced at the pain, but also giggled along because it was pretty funny. You all calmed down and decided to run decided to go see what else there was for fun- or what to wreck.

The four of you ran and eventually came across a parking lot full of nothing but expensive cars. You looked around and saw that you were in Reasturaunt 6 parking lot. James giggled mischievously, and suddenly, you heard a loud smashing sound. You turned to the sound and saw him smashing up a security camera with a metal bar.

He tossed each of you a metal bar, and you let all the cars have it. Smashing the windows in, breaking the mirrors, and scratching the shiny paint off. It was amazingly fun. Then, you all ran away as fast as you could to town and his the bars in some random dark alley.

Hours passed by with your friends and the money was being spent like there was no tomarrow. Then they all walked you to the castle a few minutes before ten, making Diabolo very pleased that you were back early.