"studying"

"Y/n!" Mammon called over to you "saved ya a seat, cmon!"

You smiled and sat down next to him between Mammon and Satan. You gave Beel the things you didn't like off your tray, and he accepted it greatfully.

"So, y/n.." Lucifer said "how are your classes going?"

"Oh they're going great." You said as you took a sip of water "classes are easy for me. Why you ask, Luci?"

"Well," Satan spoke up "we all refuse to help Mammon with tutoring, so we volunteered you if you were doing well in classes."

You choked on water "you volunteered me without my consent? Seriously guys?!"

Asmo purred "well, do you have a problem with it?"

You stuttered "I- well- ...no, but still it was rude to just do that without me knowing."

"Y/n." Satan chuckled "you have a worse mouth than all of us combined, you're a little more violent than I, and you have almost a worse temper than myself. And you're calling us rude?"

You scoffed "Oh shut up before I scoop your eyes out with a hot spoon."

All the demon brothers looked at you with a "see?" face. You giggled as you realized that Satan was right.

"Alright, fine." You said "I'll help Mammon with his grades."

Mammon looked at you in shock "Wait for real?"

"Yeah," You smirked at him "wouldn't want my demon to fall behind in school."

Asmo giggled "your demon, hmm~~? That sounds a little kinky, y/n."

You rolled your eyes "Asmo, shut up please."

He winked "well, only because you said please."

You felt a pair of eyes on you, but in this huge cafeteria, you couldn't detect who they were from. So, you just brushed it off and decided to worry about it another day. Or week. Or month. Maybe.

~time skip~

You quickly completed your task that Diavolo texted to you, which was to feed Cerberus with Lucifer, and headed to your room. You weren't surprised to see Mammon already there. He saw you and started to examine your arms and hands.

"Cerberus didn't bite ya, did he?" He asked.

"No." You said "he's actually.. a good dog. Not as bad as you think really."

The demon scoffed "Oh that's what you think. That dog was only nice to ya because Lucifer was there to protect ya from em."

"I happen to think otherwise, Mammon." You said with a small smirk.

You sat down on your bed and got out your book and laptop. Mammon did the same, then pulled out his maths book and opened it.

You read the problem he was stuck on "find the midpoint between the points (-4, 9) and (18, -3)."

"Ya." Mammon scratched the back of his head "how do I do that?"

You scoffed "mammon, 10th graders are doing this. You really don't know?"

"Oh c'mon, y/n!" He whined "ya can't make fun of me, this is hard!"

You sighed "ok, I'm sorry. I'll help ya."

~time skip bc author is lazyyyyyy~

"And look, ya just finished all... 25 problems." You smiled "ya startin to get it?"

He nodded "yeah, I am. But, can we take a break? My head huuurrrrtttssssss!"

You nodded "yeah, my head hurts too. So what do ya wanna do?"

You looked up at Mammon to see he was already gazing at you with stars in his eyes. He started to lean forwards slowly towards you, not breaking eye contact. You felt your cheeks heat up and your stomach do a backflip. You felt your body moving on its own as you were coming closer to the demon, yourself.

Your lips came in contact with his, and you felt like fireworks went off inside you. You tilted your head and deepened the kiss between the two of you and slip your hand around his neck. The demon put his hands on your hips and pulled you closer to him, kissing you just a little deeper than before.

"...you do know that you can't be with any of them at all, right?"

Those words Solomon said rang through your head like a bell of clarification. You pulled away from Mammon and looked away from him as a pit of sadness set in your stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

You took in a deep, shaky breath and slowly let it back out "Mammon, we can't."