breaking Teglons nose

It was Monday. Luciel left already, and you were in History class with Satan and Mammon. You sat in the second row, all the way to the left of the room. Mammon sat next to you, some random boy sat in front of you, and Teglon sat behind you.

You felt a peice of paper hit the back of your head. For the seventh time in 20 minutes of class. It took everything in your power to not slam his face into his desk, but then you remembered you'd get suspended again. Or possibly detention. Then, there was a tap on your shoulder, so you turned around to face the pale demon who used to be your friend.

"What?" Your eye twitched as you turned around to face him.

He handed you a peice of paper, then you turned back around and read it.

Moronsexual.

You rolled your eyes and crumpled up the paper, and stuffed it in your pocket. Then your phone went off. You sneakily took it out and looked at the messages. It was from Teglon.

Teglon
If the rumors are true and you're dating that moron, you're even more stupid than him

Teglon
You and your empty ass threats are fuckin worthless

Y/n
Empty ass threats?

Y/n
Want me to break your fuckin nose on your damn desk, dick head?

Teglon
Hah! See? You ain't gonna do it fr

You growled and set your phone down on your desk. You stood up, and took a fist full of the demons hair who sat behind you, and rammed his face into the hard wooden desk as hard as you possibly could. His nose cracked and broke from the impact.

"I fuckin did it, for real, bitch!" You laughed "the fuck you gonna do now?!"

You smiled as you saw blood pour out of his nose.

"Y/n!" Mammon said "what did he even say to deserve that?"

You glanced at the greedy demon, then back at Teglon, who was struggling to stop the bleeding from his nose.

"Just somethin that pissed me off." You growled.

"Young lady!" The teacher yelled as the principle walked in the room "get out of my classroom!"

"Fine, whatever." You picked up your phone and backpack, then walked out the classroom with the principle beside you.

~🎶time skip because I'm lazy afffffff🎶~

Lucifer pinched his nose in irritation "what was your reasoning for assaulting him in the middle of class?"

You didn't say anything. You just pulled out phone messages and showed him the screen. He nodded in understanding.

"Well, that is very good reasoning." Lucifer sighed "but unfortunately, I have to give you some sort of punishment. You'll have detention for three days."

"And what about him?" You asked "that's called cyber bullying, is it not?"

"It is." He nodded "he will be suspended for a week."

"A week?!" You questioned harshly "dude! Do you not realize how much fucking will power it took for me to only ram his head into the desk once for that bullshit!?"

Lucifer rolled his eyes "A lot, I know. But this is what me and the Principle came to an agreement with, I'm sorry, y/n."

You rolled your eyes "fine, what the fuck ever."