One more week

A week later, it was Saturday. And Luciel, Jumin, and Hyun all came to the Devildom, and were currently in your bedroom. Jumin was standing all tall and straight by the door, while you and the other boys sat on your bed.

"I came here to talk to you about how things will work." Jumin explained "those two were just lonely."

You smiled cheekily "that's fine Mr. Manager."

Jumin took in a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose as if he were having a headache "dont call me that."

You rolled your eyes "fine."

"Uh.." Zen said while holding up your Mammon plushy "seriously?"

"Yes seriously!" You snatched the small object from him "now, Jumin, continue."

"Alright." He said while looking back at you "you dont have to pay me, I'm just being nice and being your manager until all of this light that's being shown on you dies. All I do want is for you to tell people to buy my company's products for cats so that they can take off. Elizabeth the Third will be very happy about that."

You chuckled "sure, I can do that."

Jumin smiled "great. Thank you very much. Jaehee is waiting for me at my office, so I'll be going now."

"Bye, Jumin." You waved.

He nodded with a soft and friendly smile, then pressed the red bead on his bracelet. There was a bright flash, and he was gone, back in the human world.

"So about the Mammon doll." Hyun looked at you seriously "why?"

"Asmo gave it to me." You scoffed "why? Got a problem with it?"

"Obviously." Zen scoffed back "Mammons your ex. I want to be your future."

"Well, maybe you wont get to be my future  if you act like that over a doll." You glared at Hyun.

Seven chuckled awkwardly and stood up "okayyyyyy I'm gonna go see what Barbatos is doing." Then he walked out of your bedroom.

The room fell into an angry silence. You and the albino man stout glares at eachother that could cut glass.

He finally broke the silence by asking "how long do you need to move on from him?"

"I dont kn-"

"Dont say you dont know." He shook his head and kept a steady tone "I've loved you longer than he has, and I want to know how long you need. I've waited this long, I can wait longer if you need me to. I just need to know how much time you need."

You took in a few deep breaths so you wouldn't yell at him yet "did you know it takes two years for someone to move on from actually loving someone else?"

"So you need two years?" He asked "ok, I can give you two years."

"I might need three." You said while suddenly feeling really sad "i still love him, and it might take me a year to learn how to stop loving him. Maybe more, maybe less- I just dont know."

"That's fine." Hyun noticed your sudden mood change and slid his arms around you for a hug "I understand, itll be alright."

You chuckled "this is my midlife crisis, huh? Most people would be having one over something normal like a loss, or a car wreck. Mines being in love with a demon. Not just any demon either, it's one of the seven deadly sins, at that. Greed."

Hyun kissed your forehead with a soft sigh and said "its ok, just dont do anything stupid."

"Like?"

"Like getting yourself killed over this or something."

You remembered your plan to go back to Mammon and purposely getting yourself killed early, but didnt say anything to Hyun. This human man truely did love you more than anything, his job included. If he found out what your stupid plan was, there was no telling what he'd do. But maybe it would be healthy for him, and would make him finally move on from loving you for all these years.

Zen was a good man, not completely perfect like everyone else, but he was a good man. You weren't a really good person, though, were you? No, no you weren't. You did have a few small redeeming quality's, but not enough to actually enough for you to deserve to go to heaven after you die. The only reason you get to go is because you killed psychotic demons, and saved people you didnt know from them. But you didnt care about the people.

You cared about the demons.

It was always about the demons. They always came up to Earth, killing, slaughtering, rampaging. It was a constant thing on your world, and no one was safe. But why did they do it? Were they forced to with a pact? Or was it for fun? Maybe it was to protect another demon they loved? But nothing was more dangerous than a demon, other than an angel.

And angels never once came to help humanity from the creatures of the dark.

Well, James did, but he was forced to, practically. He was the only one ever to help in Earths history.

But didnt God make humans and love them? But why didnt he help them if he claimed to "love" them so much? He should have helped. Or sent his angels to help, at least.

He should have saved your parents. You weren't even saved by an angel, a demon saved you! That makes demons better than angels, because at least they can save someone if they really wanted to. But it was the most rare thing for them to want to save someone. It usually "kill, kill, kill" and "dark, dark, dark". But not always. Demons used to be angels, remember? They just fell from grace.

"Alright." you said calmly to the human holding you "but what if i die on a job?"

Hyun took a second to respond, and looked into your e/c orbs before responding with "I'd be devastated."

You hugged him tightly and unexpectedly "if i do die on a job, you have to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Move on. Get a girlfriend, forget about me. I'm not even healthy to be in a relationship with, anyways."

"You're serious?"

You nodded.

"Well then you have to promise me something."

"Yeah?"

"Come to one of my shows and somehow let me know you're there out in the croud. Then, I'll be able to move on."

You smiled softly "ok, i promise."