Missed you

You woke up around 8 in the morning. Saeyoung and yoosung were asleep on the floor next to you on both sides, and your aunts were sleeping on the couch. You got up and started getting ready to go. You got your bags packed, you got dressed, and cleaned up yourself. Then, when 9:30 rolled around, everyone was finally awake and eating.

You were eating your omelet peacefully, when suddenly you felt Luciels arms around you from behind you tightly. Yoosung and your aunts looked at the two of you as he began to cry. You I turned around in your chair and gave him a better hug.

"Seven.." you said while soothing him "what's wrong?"

He hugged you tighter "I-I don't want you to go!"

You sighed "you know you can text or call me any time and I'll pick up and answer you instantly. I'll be back before you know it."

"But what if one day you don't?" He pulled away from you and let you see how messed up his glasses were looking because of his crying "I'll have to be s-stuck wondering if you're ever going to pick up the phone again, but someone else might and they'll tell me that you died."

You put your hand on your best friends cheek and reassured him "Saeyoung, you know that'll never happen. Diavolo wont let that happen, Lucifer won't, none of the other brothers will ever let that happen. And besides, I'm to bad ass to let that happen."

He smiled softly and wiped his tears away with his jacket sleeve "you have to promise me you'll keep me updated."

"I promise." You said while letting the red head go "I only have about half an hour before I go."

Your aunt Sam wa you led over to you and Luciel and gave you a surprising hug "I swear, if anyone tries to hurt you, you just drop kick that bitch."

"I will!" You giggled and stood up "ok, I'm going to make sure I have everything I'll need."

"Ok, sweetie." Jenny smiled "we love you."

"I love you guys to."

You walked in your room, then brought your bags out to the living room, next to the front door. You had everything, so you simply sat on the couch while watching YouTube videos on your phone about random crap to pass time with Yoosung.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Your aunt Jenny went and opened it to reveal that it was Barbatose. You got up, gave everyone one last goodbye hug, picked up your bags and let the butler teleport you back to hell with him.

You landed in front of Mammon, who was just standing there like a statue. He saw you, but he couldn't move. He wouldn't. Like, he wasn't allowed to move or talk. But dispite that, you dropped your bags where you stood and stapped him in a tight hug without a word being said.

"I missed you." You said quietly into his chest "please say something."

His body started to shake like he was fighting the urge to hug you back and talk to you. Mammon wanted to so badly, but for some reason, he just wouldn't.

You let him to and kissed his cheek "I'm guessing we should just talk later then."

You picked up your bag and saw that all the demon brothers were lined up in a row from oldest to youngest. All of the demon brothers. All seven of them. Including Belphigor. You saw that you were in a large room, and it was probably in the demon lord's castle. Diavolo walked in and closed the door behind himself without a word being said.

"Diavolo." You greeted "hello."

"Hello again, y/n." He greeted back and took a seat at a table "you have lots to explain since our last encounter about a week ago."

A/N PLEASE DO NOT SKIP⚠️
The next chapter might be long as all hell to make up for the fact that this one is so small ^^; and it'll be VERY EMOTIONAL as well, so get ready 🥰🥰 also, I recently went back on all of the chapters and I think I fixed most of the typos, but if I missed one let me know XD it took about 2 days to do it lmao