Shopping

A week later, and you've been doing all your tasks easily every day from the Prince. You havnt really been talking to any of the brothers much at all lately since you yelled at Mammon. You figured that Beel and Mammon told the others you weren't good to talk to at the moment.

It was now Saturday. You walked took out your phone and decided to text Asmo.

Y/n
Girlie

Y/n
We still goin shoppin?

Asmo
Oh yes! I'm so glad you still feel up to that!

Y/n
Well, yeah I am

Y/n
I just wanna get out the house for now

Asmo
Well, hurry up and get to the door! I'm waiting!

Asmo
NOW!!

Y/n
Okay, okay jeez-

You quickly stood up and ran to the door to see Asmo actually waiting to go. You chuckled "man, you're fast."

"Only when it comes to going to Majolish!" The feminine demon smiled "now let's go!"

~time skip~

After both you and Asmo were done shopping, he had paid for all the cloths both of you had since you didnt have any Grimm yet. Which wasn't a very big deal, since Asmo had at least over 50,000 Grimm even after you were done shopping. Of course, the demon had more cloths than you yourself did.

You walked out Mojolish with Asmo and smiled as you saw a somewhat familiar face "hey, Solomon. What's up?"

He smiled as he turned to you "hello, y/n. I'm just here for some new cloths, of course."

Asmo draped his arms around Solomon's shoulders "oh my dear Solomon! Could you please help us carry these cloths up to the house?"

Solomon pushed the demons arms off him and said "Asmodeus, I'm currently busy at the moment."

You smiled and took a few of Asmo's bags since you only had 4 and he had like 15. "Let's go, girlie."

~time skip~

After you and Asmo got back to the house, he took all the bags you had- including yours- and ran away with them into his room before you could react. You just stood there confused, and not knowing what to do. Then, next  thing you knew, the rest of the demon brothers you met surrounded you with questioning looks.

"Uhhh.." You looked at each one of them "...hey?"