research

[THE ART IN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MINE!!]

After a few hours in the study, you got to read the records of a few random demons you go to school with. You found some things about them such as, a picture of them, their gender, when the last time they were on earth, how old they are, their names, and how tall they were. You only got to research four demons since it took a while to even find the information.

Teglon

Sex: MaleLast time on earth: 1600 yearsAge: 1900 yearsHeight: 6'11

Sex: Male
Last time on earth: 1600 years
Age: 1900 years
Height: 6'11

Ozath

Sex: MaleLast time on earth: 1080 yearsAge: 1709 yearsHeight: 5'7

Sex: Male
Last time on earth: 1080 years
Age: 1709 years
Height: 5'7

Zogan

Sex: FemaleLast time on earth: 0400 yearsAge: 1809 years Height: 5'9

Sex: Female
Last time on earth: 0400 years
Age: 1809 years
Height: 5'9

Okaz

Sex: FemaleLast time on earth: 0908 yearsAge: 1905 yearsHeight: 5'1

Sex: Female
Last time on earth: 0908 years
Age: 1905 years
Height: 5'1

You sighed heavily as you looked at those outragiously high numbers. These demons were obviously not at all responsible for your mothers and fathers death. But that wasn't what was on your mind.

"How are they so old, yet so hot?" You mumbled to yourself "it isn't fair. People who are like 80 in the human world are just all wrinkly and have health problems."

"Well that's because we have a longer life span."

You turned to your feet and saw it was none other than Satan.

"Hey." You said.

"Hello, y/n." He greated "how are you doing?"

You stood up and slowly started to put away the documents where you found them. "Oh, I've obviously been better. Satan, do you know where I could get some money quickly?"

"You could work at Hells Kitchen." He said while lowering his book "they're always hiring, but that's because they work their employees very harshly. But they do pay 1000 Grimm every hour you work there."

"Where would you suggest work at where I could actually do work and not get fired so easily?" You asked.

Satan smiled "the library, of course. Its calm, quiet, and while you're waiting for someone to ask for help, you can read. What better job is there?"

You scoffed "Satan, do I really look like someone who wants to be a librarian?"

"No." He said with a smile "but you asked me what I would suggest, so I did."

Sighing, you said "you're right. I'll check it out and see if I'll like it or not."

"Good." The blonde haired demon said as he set his book on the table "I'll take you there tomorrow after I get home from school. I have a shift there tomorrow anyways."