The attic

You started walking down the familiar hallways, when you saw something on the corner of your eye. You looked in that direction and saw a hallway that none of the brothers ever go down, but you went down it anyways and came across some stairs going upwards.

It was something was telling you to go up those stairs, or if you didn't something bad could happen. But You stopped yourself from putting your foot on the first stair because of one question in your mind.

'What if something worse happens when I go up?'

For all you knew, you could explode if you touched the stairs. But that would mean something important is up there, so it was all the more reason to go up.

Just before you could lower your foot down, you heard Lucifer's voice right behind you "what do you think you're doing here?" He asked calmly.

"Uh-" you turned around and almost face planted into his chest "I wanted to see what was up there?"

"Are you asking me a question or giving me an answer?" He asked with a stern tone.

"I'm answering you." You said with the same tone of voice he have you.

He scoffed silently "don't speak to me in that tone."

You scoffed loudly and looked up at him in the eyes "well don't talk to me in that tone of voice, Lucifer. Maybe if you respected me a little more, I'd respect you a little more."

"I pity you." He grumbled "I dont know how you're so able to put up with my brothers so much. You're an odd human, so no, I dont respect you, y/n."

You glared at the dark haired demon "do you know where the rest of the files went? Is whatever's up there have anything to do with them going missing?"

Lucifer's dark eyes widened, but only for a split second before answering "no. You're a human, no human should go up there because something could hurt you. And I wouldn't want to wreck Diavolo's program."

You scoffed "fine. Have it your way."

You asked away with Lucifer's footsteps following you out of the dark hallway. You went to the kitchen and got a few doctor peppers, then back to the library to bring your best friends drink that he requested. Lucifer stopped following you and went back to doing whatever work he does.

"Anything interesting?" He asked when you have him his soda.

"There's an attic." You smirked "I'm not supposed to go there."

Luciel chuckled "You're gonna go there anyways, huh?"

You nodded "you already know it. I wanna know what secrets or maybe what kinky shit that Luci's got stuck up there."

"Ew." Saeyoung giggled "but you better let me know what's up there."

"Of course I will." You smiled "I'll tell you even if I shouldn't."