Still friends

Hyun eventually had to leave, and go back to the human world. So now, it was Sunday and you were out shopping with Batbatos for more food and some new cloths for you. It was Daivolos orders for him to buy you any cloths you wanted no matter how expensive they were.

Barbatos held the food, and you held the cloths is how you two decided youd do this. Barbatos actually was really nice to talk to, as it turns out. He can keep secrets very well also.

"Would this look good on me?" You asked while holding up a black over sized and comfy sweater to your chest.

"In my honest opinion, I think you would look very splendid in that sweater." The green haired butler smiled sweetly, and pointed to a pair of shoes that went well with it "and I think those are your size, if youd like them."

You smiled and picked them up "thank you, Barbie!"

"B..... Barbie?" He asked, dumbfounded at the nickname.

You nodded "yeah. Ok, let's spend maybe ten more minutes here shopping for cloths, then we can go for the food."

"Good idea." He agreed.

A dramatic gasp was heard from behind you, followed along with a familiar voice shouting "y/n!"

You turned around, and were tackled to the ground by a sobbing Asmo. He hugged you tightly, and let his iconic and beautiful eyes cry.

"G-girly?" You struggled to say due to him hugging you to tight "c... cant b-bre.. breath!"

He stood up with you still in his arms and twirled you around while still crying. He eventually set you on your feet and loosened his grip on you, but didnt stop his tears.

"H-hey, hey." You said while making the feminine demon look at you, and gee gently wiped his tears off his cheeks "you'll get pink eyes if you cry, girly! What's wrong? Who do I have to stab?"

"No one! I-ive just m-misssed you! And you didnt even invite me to go shopping with you!" He whined.

You smiled at Asmo and gently hugged him "I'm so sorry for leaving the house, girly. I just.. well, you know. I'm sorry for wrecking your ship, also."

He sniffled "it's not alright that my ship sank after it sailed, but... I'm glad to see you're doing alright. Are you moisturizing regularly?"

"I'm not, sadly..." you sighed "but Barbatos made me so much chocolate that I wont be able to finish it, do you think maybe you could call up Beel and get him to pick it up from the castle some time?"

"Sure I can!" He said enthusiastically "but you have to let me stay the night at the castle and spill all the tea with what's been going on with you so far. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Sorry to interrupt this conversation, but..." Barbatos suddenly spoke up "are you done shopping, y/n? I have to pay for your cloths."

Asmo seemed to get the wrong idea, and it clearly showed up on his face when he looked at you in anger.

"Really? Barbatos? You went for him?" He asked angrily.

"What?!" You exclaimed "no! Why would you think that!?"

Asmo scoffed "apperiently hes made you chocolate, and hes paying for your cloths. That seems like what a boyfriend would do."

You groaned "no, Barbatos is just doing as hes told from Diavolo! Yknow what? I'll tell you every detail you wanna know next Saturday. Just come over, spend night, and you'll know all the drama."

Asmo huffed "fine. If you lie to me, I'll get Diavolo to tell me if you are."

"I know, I'll tell all the truth of everything." You nodded "we gotta go, stay safe!"

"You too!"

Barbatos paid for all your cloths and you went off to buy food with him. You suggested some ways to put pickles in Daivolos meals so he wouldn't be able to taste them to Barbatos, and he started to take notes.

You bumped into Jordan at the grocery store, and you both decided that he was also coming over on Saturday for the sleep over that Asmo was coming over for.

And surprisingly, you also had to fight only one girl at the store. It was self defence though because you let her punch your lip, and in return you smashed a gallon of mild onto her head, and a gallon of orange juice in her stomach repeatedly until she was struggling to breathe. It was kind of funny, honestly. Even Barbatos couldnt help but let out a chuckle.

On my god wtf is wrong with me XD this is like my 3rd chapter I posted in ONE FUCKIN DAY XD AND IM AT SCHOOL MWNDJSJJDJSJZ OH SHIT IM BEHIND ON SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS--