missing Mammon

The next day, you woke up with a huge hangover. You sat up with a groan and looked around. It was Saeyoung room. You were fully clothed, except for your shoes. You were alone in the room. Yup. He took you to his place so that Hyun wouldn't.

"Hey, sleepy head." He said while walking in with a plate of eggs and toast. And without a shirt on.

You looked at his chest "when did you get abs?" You asked.

He chuckled softly "what do you mean? I work out sometimes."

You took the plate of food and started eating "yeah, but you're always working or driving one of your sports cars. Anyways- I thought you wanted me and Hyun to hook up?"

He let out a heavy sigh "yeah, but.. I know you miss Mammon."

"No I don't." You denied quickly while still eating.

"Come on, y/n.. I've known you since we were kids, I know you."

"Well, maybe you don't."

"I do. You miss him, that's understandable. Just wish you could admit you do."

"Maybe I can't because I don't miss him."

"Then why are you getting so aggressive?"

"I'm not getting aggressive, Luciel! Would you please just shut up?!"

He sighed and clicked his tongue "alright, fine. But.. take my face, my voice. Replace it with Mammons right now for me, will ya?"

"Seven why-"

"Just do it, please." He said while looking at you desperately "when you look at me right now, just replace me with Mammon. Ok?"

You sighed, then put your breakfast on the night stand then closed your eyes. You slowly opened them back up again and when you looked at where your best friend was, you saw Mammon instead, following your best friends orders.

"Hey.." Mammons voice slid through the air.

You frowned with sadness sitting like a pit in your stomach "Hey."

He put his hand on yours softly, then you intertwined your fingers with his. You quickly let go and hurried your face in your knees, not wanting to look at him in his captivating blue eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you." You mumbled "fucking moron."

"Ya don't mean that, do ya?" He asked "y/n?"

You glanced at him "jeez I fucking hate you, Mammon."

He put his hand on your cheek and pulled you close to his face and made you look at him in the eyes. Your cheeks burned red and your stomach did backflips.

"But you don't." He chuckled. Then giggled. And then, he started to laugh uncontrollably.

You blinked a few times, erasing the image of that demon from your mind and Luciel came back to your vision perfectly. You glared at the computer geek harshly and quickly finished your breakfast.

"You do miss him!" Saeyoung shouted while laughing "ya can't deny it now!"

You grumbled and fixed your hair while changing the subject "I gotta get back to my aunt's place. I have a dieing angel staying there, you don't wanna meet him, he's a total dick."

"You have a WHAT-"