The Locket

You were done unpacking after an hour and a half. You sighed and layed on your bed, exhausted.

"Hello?" Someone knocked on the door "can we come in?"

"Who is it?" You asked.

"Beel and Mammon." The voice said.

You rolled over on your bed, making room for them to sit down "you may come in. What do you want?"

"Do you wanna talk about anything?" Beel asked as he munched on a peice of pizza "Mammon told me about something from the box you gave him that you took out for yourself."

You looked at the boys "it's just something that you can't really replace."

Mammon stepped forwards "What Beel is trying to say is... You took that necklace like it was something you'd die for. Beel knows a thing or two about things... or people... that he'd also die for."

You glanced at the locket on your night stand, then burried your face in a pillow "you wouldn't understand, guys. I'm sorry, but you just... wouldn't."

Mammon sighed "why do you live with your gay aunts up in the human world? What happened to your parents?"

"...get out." You mumbled "get out Mammon. I don't want you here right now."

"Why?" Mammon asked "you took that necklace from my box that you gave to me. So I have every right to know why you took the necklace."

Beel touched the locket and crouched down to face you "can I look in it?"

You looked at Mammon, then back to Beelzebub and nodded. Beel finished his pizza then gently picked up the shiny locket and opened it.

"Who is this?" Beel asked.

You whispered "my parents and me when I was eight."

"Can I ask what happened to them?" Beel asked while closing the locket and setting it back down.

You turned around on your bed, making the demon boys face your back. "Can you guys just please get out?" You asked them.

"Sure." Beel said "We'll see you during dinner, right?"

"Probably not." You said as your voice cracked.

Mammon groaned "Y/n, youre acting like a-"

You quickly sat up, picked up the lamp on your night stand and threw it at Mammon "I SAID GET OUT!"

Mammon dodged the lamp, then scoffed at you "whatever." Then, quickly walked out your room.

Beel looked at you apologetically, then walked out the bedroom and clicked the door closed behind him.

You picked up your locket and slowly opened it and let a silent tear slip down your cheek "sorry mom and dad." You clipped the necklace around your neck and layed back down, then fell asleep.