The Precious Bealzebub

Mammon lead you to the kitchen to see a tall, strong demon cooking. He turned around and smiled at the two of you. Mammon picked up something that was red from a bowl and handed it to you for you to eat.

"Hi, Mammon. Can you taste test the soup I'm making? I.. don't really trust myself." He said with a sweet smile.

"Sure, why not?" Mammon said. He walked over to the pot that his brother was cooling with "watcha makin?" He asked.

Drool came down Beels mouth as he said "bat brain soup."

You picked a nearby wash cloth and wiped the drool off Beelzebub's chin with a smile "oh sweetie, you can't let slobber drip off your face. It'll make you look funny, and it'll make a mess."

The red head looked down at you "huh?" He asked "are you the new exchange student?"

Your face turned red from embarrassment "oh, I'm so sorry! I just sounded like my aunt Jenny. She's nice and all, but she's to nice."

You quickly backed away from the tall demon and almost bumped into Mammon.

"Hey!" Mammon said "don't go wiping off drool from Beels chin, got it?! That's a normal thing for him."

"Why do you care?" You asked as you bit into the odd food "it was just me accidentally acting like one of my aunt's. It's normal."

"W-well.." Mammon stumbled on his words "because i.. I said so! You listen to The Great Mammon!" He looked at his brother "oh, and it tastes good, Beel."

"Thank you, Mammon. You too, y/n." Beelzebub smiled happily.

"Aww, Beel is so precious." You looked at Mammon "and he has more manners than you."

"Beel isn't precious!" Mammon yelled "all he cares about is food! That's it!"

You smirked and slowly started to walk towards the kitchen door "and all you care about is money." You smiled at Beel "stay precious, bubby."

"BUBBY?!" Mammon yelled "you called him BUBBY?! Thought you said you were only nice to family!""

"I didnt say that i couldnt be nice to people who are nice to me first though." You giggled and quickly ran around the kitchen island with Mammon chasing you. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms lift you up.

"Don't mess with y/n, Mammon." Beel said sternly to the blue eyed demon. "She's nice to me."

"Aww." You smiled at Beelzebub as he slowly set you on your feet "you're nice too, bubby."

He smiled at you "Thank you. Oh and please don't run in the kitchen. You could trip and hit something hot on your way down."

"I'll try." You smiled sweetly at the Avatar of Gluttony.

"Oh and, Mammon?" Beel looked at his brother "what would Lucifer do to you if you hurt y/n?"

Mammons face drained of color from fear. He stood there, stiff as a board, letting the nightmares in as to what Lucifer would do.

You patted Mammons face "Mammonnnnnn." You said, trying to get his attention "wake up!" You yelled as you litorally shook him back to reality.

"Aah!" He screamed. He patted your head "it's fine! No one will hurt you! I won't hurt you, I won't let anyone else hurt you. And I won't get punished for you getting hurt down here! It's a win, win."