I love you

"U-uhm.." you stuttered at the question as your face started to flush "..who's... question was that?"

"All of ours." Diavolo answered "it's a simple yes or no question, y/n."

You fiddled with your fingers for a moment "I don't know." You said quietly.

"That's a lie." Diavolo said "the truth, please."

"I-I don't know!"

"Stop lieing." The prince chuckled.

"I'm serious! I don't know!"

Diavolo created his head on his hand "Yes you do. You just don't want to say it out loud."

"Diavolo!"

"Y/n."

"Next question." You ordered.

"Alright, we'll come back to that question later." Diavolo sighed "do you have a lover up in the human world?"

"No."

".....that's sort of a lie, y/n." Diavolo mumbled "explain why, please."

You sighed heavily "he's a friend of Luciels. His name is Hyun, and we've had a couple of.. one night stands together. But that was before I met any of you at all. And... apperiently he's had feelings for me for the few years I've known him, I dont really share them back. I've tried to get him to move on, but he won't. Infact, he said he'll wait for me."

"Oh." Diavolo blinked and nodded in silence, then crossed off a question "that makes sense. There's only one question on here left. You have to answer it, y/n. Do you love Mammon?"

"...yes." You mumbled under your breath.

"I'm sorry, could you speak a little louder?" The red head asked.

"Yes!"

"Mammon." The Prince smiled at the demon of greed "you may move from your place now, and speak as well."

As fast as a bullet, Mammon ran to your side and trapped you in his arms. It was so fast, you were surprised he didn't tip the chair over and make you both fall over. You slid your arms around his torso and breathed in the scent of his cologne he wore. You stood up from the chair so you two could have a better, less awkward feeling hug.

"I love you." You said in his ear "I love you so much."

"I love ya too." The white haired demon said back.

"You're disgusting." Belphigor said loud and clear for everyone to hear "do you not remember what happened to Lilith?!"

"Belphi!" Beel yelled at his twin "stop it!"

Mammon pulled you closer at the sound of the two brothers yelling at eachother.

"Wasn't Lilith the devils first demon?" You whispered into Mammons ear.

"Not exactly." He whispered back "we'll tell ya bout it later."

You kissed Mammons cheek, and he kissed your forehead. He held onto you as if his life depended on it.

"I'll love ya forever." Mammon said "I swear on my life."