I'm greedy for you!

A few days later, and it was Friday. Luciel was still there, hacking away. Mammon was still jealous. And you were still worried about Satan's warning, so you had no choice but to stay with your best friend as much as you could- which made Mammon even more jealous.

You and Seven were now in your room while he was being a complete hacking god, and you were doing homework. The most noise you could hear was the typing of Sevens keyboard.

"How's your stay here so far?" You asked.

"Its good." He said, not looking up from his screen "I'm still a child of God, though. Don't get that confused."

You smirked "I go to school with two angels."

He closed his laptop and picked up his bag of chips eagerly "tell me more."

You giggled "well-"

The door creeked open and Mammon walked in, then sat beside you "what are ya talkin about?"

"Angels." You said with a smile "Saeyoung wants to know about them." You looked at Saeyoung "I could see if they could come over tomarrow?"

"Yeah, sure." He happily cheered.

Mammon scoffed "angels are angels. They're ain't nothin special bout em. You should be greatful that we're letting you stay here."

You let out a heavy breath, then stood up from your bed "Mammon can I talk to you out in the hallway?"

He stood up "kinda sounds like I ain't got no choice, so I guess so."

"I'll be right back, Luciel." You said as you dragged the demon out of the room with you. You closed the door when you and Mammon were outside "what the hell is your problem?"

"I ain't got a problem." He said with an attitude.

You pointed at him "Don't you talk to me in that tone, Mammon. I'm just trying to figure out why you're so damn pissy."

"I aint." He said while looking away.

"You're lieing." You said with a sigh "Mammon, I order you to tell me the tru-"

Mammon covered your mouth with his hand "no, no, no. You said that you'd only order me around if you felt like your life was in danger, y/n."

You pulled his hand off your mouth "well you're not really giving me much of a choice here, Mammon!" You said while raising your voice.

"Jus- just-..." He leaned his weight on one of his legs "I'm jealous, ok? I don't like you and him being alone together and I don't like how close you two are."

"Well, you shouldn't be jealous!" You raised your voice "you're the avatar of greed not the avatar of envy like Levi is!"

He stood up straight and shouted back with the same amount of energy as you did to him "well, I'm greedy for you, then!"

You didn't know how to respond to his argument. How could you argue with that, exactly? You couldn't. You didn't know how.

"...Mammon." You looked him in the eyes and bit your lip in frustration.

The demon quickly slid his hands around your waist and bent down to your level to end up landing his lips straight onto yours. You grabbed the collar of his jacket  and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. You both pulled away from eachother to see a string of saliva connecting you two.

"...what the fuck did I just witness?"

Your face instantly turned red as a tomato and your eyes widened in fear and shock. Mammon was so scared, his grip on you just tightened. His face turned just as red as yours did and he started shaking in fear.

"Y/n." Luciel said almost worriedly "What the fuck did I just witness? Please tell me that I'm hallucinating."

"U-uhm..." You closed your eyes tightly in fear of making contact with either of the boys "...i-i... Saeyoung, can you pretend you never saw this? For me, please?"

He scoffed and opened the door even wider "I was just going to get some doctor pepper, and I see you guys MAKING OUT! Y/n, I don't know if I can pretend I never saw you making out with a demon."

You let go of Mammon and pried his hands off your hips, then turned to Saeyoung "just.. please, don't tell any of the others please."

"Y/n!" Your awesome geeky friend raised his voice "You and I both know that a human dating a demon-"

"I know." You inturopted him "and we already agreed that we aren't a thing, but we're more than friends, Seven. Just.. please I'm begging you, don't tell anyone."

He groaned and ran his hands through his own hair "fine. But you've got to tell them eventually, alright?"

You and Mammon smiled like little kids and hugged eachother, then the hacking god. Seven hugged you back, then let you go.

"You're crazy, you know that?" He smirked.

"I know." You giggled at your best friend "but you signed up for this the day we became friends."

"Yeah." He chuckled "I know."