Explinations

You sat down at the other side of the table and felt a glare from Belphigor towards you. You let Diavolo speak.

"We have made a list of questions for you so we would not forget any." He cleared his throat "there's is a lot here, y/n."

You nodded "I'm sure there probably is."

"Well then, let's get started." Diavolo pulled out a scroll from under his chair and rolled it out on the table. And, there was a lot of questions.

Diavolo cleared his throat "Number one: how did you know Belphigor was locked up in the attic?"

"I went up there. I was told not to by Lucifer, so that peaked my interest into really going up to the attic. I asked Mammon what was up there, he said he didn't know but said not to go as well incase there was something dangerous."

"Dangerous how?"

"He just started spitballing random and wrong ideas about what might have been up there." You sighed "like a mate for Cerberus. Anything, really. I went in early in the morning before anyone was awake, close to midnight I think."

"You're speaking so formal." Lucifer spoke up and looked at you blankly without any emotion "why so?"

You rolled and your eyes "just tryin to talk in a way that the prince can understand all ok what I'm sayin, yknow?"

Diavolo drew a line through the first question and asked the one after that "did Belphigor try in any way to harm you when you had met him that day?"

"No." You shook your head "he was behind a door with metal bars. But even so, he didn't try to even resch for me through them."

"Did Belphigor try to get you to break him out of the attic?"

You swallowed in worry, but answered honestly anyways "Yes, he did. He tried to get me to make a pact with all six of his brothers and command them to use their power to break the spell that was cast on the stairs by Lucifer. I didn't make pacts with any of the brothers though, and I was already in one with Mammon before I met Belphigor."

"You bitch." A voice said from behind you.

"Belphi!" Beels voice scolded his twin.

You knew it was Belphigor, but you didn't look back. Diavolo looked up at the youngest brother and gave him a lot to basically tell him to shut up.

The prince looked back at you and gave ve you a small soft smile "you're doing a great job with telling me the truth, y/n."

"Thank you." You sighed "I know in cant lie to you, so it would be pointless to even try to lie, huh?"

"Exactly." Diavolo looked back at the list and crossed out a few other questions "and you're actually answering other questions as well with your answers, so hopefully this will go quicker than planned. Next question is: is James dead?"

"No." You smiled "he's alive, back in the celestial realm. His wings healed, and he wasn't puking any more blood or black... goo crap when I got back from his portal. I hope he's doing a lot better than before."

You heard a small sigh of relief from Mammon.

"Did you get his contacts?" Diavolo asked off the list.

You knew that was probably a question from Mammon if he hadn't gotten James's number to talk to him.

You nodded "yes, but I haven't texted or called him yet. I wanted to when I got a new D.D.D. because Michael took my last one and destroyed it.. or at least he said he would before I was sent back to my aunts."