The Tired Belphigor

7 had the files already pulled up on his lap top when you walked in and closed your bedroom door behind you. You sat down next to him and spread the files out in front of the both of you.

"You ready?" He asked "can't turn back if it's not what you want to see."

You nodded "I know...." You sighed and thought for a few minutes "first, i wanna know what's up in the attic."

A few days pass, and you really wanted to look in those files, but couldn't quite yet. You were just looking for the right time to go up in the attic and see what you could find. See whatever it was the Lucifer could be hiding up there.

It was Thursday night. All the demons have gone to sleep, so you decided this could be it. This could be the perfect chance.

You got up out of your bed, and quietly snuck through the hallways with your phone's flashlight on. You made a few turns, almost got lost, but eventually found the stairs. As quickly and stealthily as you could, you hurried up the stairs.

Then, you stopped when you saw a man with navy blue hair sleeping on a bed behind a door with metal bars.

"Oh shit." You mumbled.

You turned your flashlight off and stepped towards the bars just in case that he was an innocent human being held captive.

"Hey!" You whisper-yelled "hey, wake up!"

His eyes fluttered open and he slowly moved his eyes towards you. He sat up with a soft, low grunt and looked at you almost angrily.

"You're not Lucifer." He grunted "who are you? What are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing." You said with the same attitude towards him.

"Do you know Beelzebub?" He suddenly asked "is he ok?"

"I-" you sighed and cut yourself off. You thought for a second.

Beel did mention a little bit about his brother, and said how he was the avatar of Sloth. He also said he could be a little rude, he had a good heart.

You asked the man "Are you Belphigor?"

He stood up and walked to the door "depends." He clenched his teeth as he spoke "why? You gonna turn me in to the prince?"

You scoffed "depends. What'd you do?"

He blinked slowly and looked away to the side "look," he said in a low tone "I don't like being woken up. So, try to see why I'm pissed off right now."

You nodded with a smirk "You are Belphigor, aren't you?"

"Yes!" He almost shouted, then quieted down "yes, I am. You never answered who and what you are."

"Y/n." You said quietly "human. Also one of your brothers girlfriends."

His eyes widened and he growled "which brother?"

Crossing your arms, you responded "Mammon."

Belphigors features relaxed instantly and looked shocked. He giggled "you like that moron? He's a scumbag. He's probably just using you for money, or to steal something valuable and sell it."

You glared at the demon "no he's not."

He laughed even more "what? Were you excited when you first got here because us demons are a lot better looking than what your bible says? So you found one stupid and convinced him to date you?"

"No, I was already trying to get here." You growled at him "and besides, I didn't want or need a relationship in the first place when I got here. It just... happened."

The laughing demon suddenly stopped his laughing and asked "Oh really? What kind of human actually wants to go to hell? Was it a dare?"

"Demons killed my family when I was a kid." You responded harshly "now im gonna kill them."

"Well, what happened? How'd they kill them?" Belphigor asked curiously.

You sighed "we were at the zoo for my eighth birthday. They killed everyone, but one took mercy on me and my best friend and his brother, so he threw us in with some white tigers."

"Did you see anything else?" The demon asked, getting a little on edge "like, what they did to your parents?"

"One ate my dad's esophagus." You took a deep breath "and another snapped my mom's neck. You know anything about that? About where they might be?"

He avoided your question "You know, I could help you with that case. Next to Satan, I'm the most smart and trustworthy demon to have on your side." He chuckled "all you have to do is get me out of here, and the killers will be caught in no time."

"I doubt that." You leaned your weight on one of your legs "after all, you're apperiently wanted by the prince? If I'm correct."

He scoffed "it's nothing to major. Trust me."

You rolled your eyes "how do I get you out?"

"Make a pact.." He smirked.

"I already have one with Mammon-"

"With all my brothers." He cut off your words as he leaned on the door "you will be able to controll them into using their power to set me free. There's a spell on these stairs that prevents every demon- except Lucifer- to come up them. It doesn't work on humans apperiently, though."

"What?" You asked with a serious tone "no! A pact is basically getting m-m-... married to a demon. An unbreakable bond for life?"

Belphigor giggled "well then, it sounds like wedding bells are ringing, doesn't it?"