Saturday surprise ;3

You sighed as you stepped out of the shower with a towel around you. It was Saturday, and you still had to see if you could get the angels to come over to the house for your friend. But right now, you had a different problem.

You forgot to bring your clean cloths and your phone in the bathroom before you took a shower.

"Shit." You grumbled. You cracked open the door and saw Lucifer walking by. "Luci!" You whisper-yelled.

You caught his attention, and he turned to you "yes, y/n?"

"I forgot my cloths. " You whined "can you go get them for me in my room?"

He nodded "of course. We wouldn't want anyone to see you without anything on but a towel. I'll be right back." Then, the black haired demon quickly walked away.

You closed the door, then sat on the toilet lid, patiently waiting for him to return with some cloths from your room.   One minute passed by. Five minutes passed by. Ten minutes passed by.

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!

"Y/N ARE YOU DONE YET?! I GOTTA PISS! I BEEN WAITIN!"

You jumped to your feet with a small scared yelp. "Mammon, just wait a little longer, okay?" You begged "i-i forgot my cloths in my room and Lucifer is getting them for me, please just be a little patient."

"BUT I'M ABOUT TO PISS ON THE CARPET!" he whined "Lucifer would kill me, y/nnnnnnnn."

"N-no! Don't piss on the carpet!" You said.

Mammon whined "then please let me in, y/n! 5 of the other bathrooms are broken and I REFUSE to go in the bathroom that Asmo is in!"

You groaned and decided "okay! I-ill be behind the shower curtain while you... do your business."

"OH MY DEVILDOM, YOU'RE AN ANGEL!" Mammon cried out desperately.

You stepped back in the shower and closed the curtain "okay, you can come in!"

The curtain was black, but still a little see through. So you looked at the shower wall when Mammon came in and closed the door behind him. You heard him unzip his pants and him peeing. You blushed at the awkward situation you were in with only a thin cloth to separate you two in the room.

Then there was a knock on the door, followed by the oldest brother's voice "y/n, I got your cloths. Sorry I took so long, it was a little hard to find your cloths by all the weapons you have hidden in your drawers."

You jumped and panicked "o-oh! You saw those?! Uh.. sorry? J-just leave the cloths out there by the door, I'll get them myself, ok?"

"Alright." Lucifer said "have you seen Mammon by any chance, by the way? He seemed jumpy this morning because of something about you two going to hang out today?"

You chuckled "uhm, no I havnt seen him yet. But yeah, we're gonna hang out today, and I'll invite the angels over to hang out with Saeyoung."

"Very well." Lucifer left the conversation at that, then walked away.

You and Mammon both let out a sigh, then he moved the curtain open and smiled at you. He stepped in the shower with you and pinned you to the wall.

"I kind of lied to you." He said in a low, gruff voice "I was in the other bathroom fixing my hair, but then Asmo came in and charmed me into wanting.. well, you."

You blushed a deep crimson as you realized what he was saying. "M-mammon-"

You were cut off with a rough kiss. He shoved his toung down your mouth and put his hands on your hips, then slid them down onto your butt. You couldn't help but let out a soft moan into Mammons mouth. His bulge hit your thigh as he got rougher with the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss and quickly switched to his demon form. He kissed your neck, searching for your sweet spot. When he found it, you let out a small yelp letting him know that's where it was. You felt him smirk against your skin. Then he kissed, bit, sucked and licked the sensitive area, leaving a dark purple mark claiming you as his.

He started to kiss your neck more when you whispered "Mammon, we can't here. What if anyone else has to use the bathroom?"

"They can wait." He said with a low growl.

"What I'm trying to say is.." You grabbed his face and made him look you in the eye "maybe we should take this to your room."

A/N HERE DON'T SKIP THIS PART PLEASE YOU M U S T READ IT >:D

So yes, the next chapter MAY OR MAY NOT be a lemon ú.ù I'm not the best at writing them, so please be nice to me 💕💕👉👈