I got you

It was Friday now. Your last day of detention. You only had to go to the Cafeteria all day and stay quiet while you did your work. Then, at lunch you could sit with whoever you wanted to.

All five brothers sat down at your table at the same time. Of course, Mammon sat on your right. Satan sat on your left.

"Hey, y/n," Mammon giggled "dino nuggets in the human world are technically actually made from dinosaurs. Since chickens had to evolve from something, dinosaurs, they're made made of dinosaurs."

"... are you sick, Mammon?" Satan looked at his older brother concerningly "do you need to go back to the house? Are you going to throw up?"

"Oi!" Mammon grumbled "I ain't sick! I read it in a book last class. Got bored."

"Ok, somethings wrong." Lucifer said while looking at the white haired demon "what's wrong? Are you really okay?"

"I'm fine!" Mammons eye twitched as he blushed "i-i just worry about y/n bein in here all day. N-NOT BECAUSE I MISS HER OR ANYTHIN! I-I JUST-"

Satan sighed "oh, so you're the clingy type. Poor y/n."

You blew a raspberry and tried not to fall out of your chair while laughing. While whipping away tears of laughter, you started to calm down.

"Oh jeez, you guys are fuckin funny as fuck." You giggled.

Mammons face turned red "B-but-"

You inturopted him with a quick kiss, then smiled "hush your pretty little mouth, Mammy Wammy."

"Double whammy!" Asmo giggled "I'm so happy my ship sailed~~!"

"Asmoooooo." You rolled your eyes "you- just- please don't."

"Don't what?" Satan asked.

The feminine demon chirped before you could say a word "I'm the reason why they're so.. ahem.. close now~"

Beel didn't even lift his head when he said between munches "Asmo, you're gross."

"Yes, yes he is." You said while handing Beel the food you didn't want from your plate.

"You're really giving me your fried toad chips?" The hungry demon asked with stars in his eyes.

You nodded with a smile, and he took it greatfully from your hand.

"You're an angel!" He said happily.

"I'm a lot of things, but an angel?" You chuckled "that's something I've never been called before."

"Aww." Mammon smiled and put his arm around you "you are an angel. Maybe a very mean one at times, but still an angel."

You leaned into his touch and blushed "sh... shut up." You mumbled.

~time skip~

You and the demon bros were walking back to the house when a group of girls walked up to you with smiles and stars in their eyes. They showed you their phone to show you a picture of you and Mammon at lunch when he had his arm around you. Then another picture of you kissing him. You saw that the devilgram post had ober 34,000 likes.

You frowned and felt a slight blush creep into your face "who took that picture?"

"Some devilgrammer!" One girl said and squealed "YOU'RE MY FAVORITE COUPLE EVER! First, you both are models, then y/n beats up a demon by herself, then-"

"Yeah, yeah." You glared at her "who took the damn pictures?!"

"What's the problem?" Asmo asked curiously.

Lucifer stood up straighter than a pencil "it is illegal to take a photo of someone and have their picture in your phone without their permission. Clearly, they don't have either of our brothers or y/n's consent."

You growled and stomped away from the girl and to the houses direction with Mammon by your side. "Jeez, I bet it's Teglon."

"I wouldn't doubt it." Mammon said "but, it's not that big of a deal, y/n. It's just a picture."

"I know, but what if-"

"What if what?" He smiled "I don't care if anyone knows. Hell, I don't care if he's jealous because i got you. How? I don't know. But I did."

You sighed in defeat "maybe you're right."

"...wait, really?" He smirked "you're for real?"

"Yeah." You said with a small smile spreading across your lips.

Mammon took your hand in his and continued the walk back to the house with a smile on his face.