Teglon's help

You looked at the files to see something horrid. The dates they were all out last of hell and in the human world was the same day you turned 8. The same exact day your parents were slaughtered. You sat there in shock, but maybe it was just a coincidence they were in the human world. Just because they were up there doesn't exactly mean they killed your family, right?

"Y/N!" Mammon screamed at your door and started banging on it, making the door rattle "Y/N PLEASE, IT AIN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR! Please open the door!"

"No!" You shouted back in response "I have some fuckin questions for you to answer, but I don't wanna look at you!"

"What?!" He said with his voice cracking like a 12 year old who started puberty "w-what is it?"

"Why were you out in the human world on that day?" You said with your voice trembling "and your brothers?"

"Because... we were... uh... they were helping me with a debt from... uhm.. witches."

"Where?"

"What do ya mean where?"

"Where were you on the human world, taking care of this debt?"

"Uh-" he cleared his throat "c-cmon y/n, these are stupid questions. Why are ya askin me this anyways, huh? What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"Oh I don't know- maybe it was when I caught you STEALING THESE FILES FROM ME NOT EVEN HALF AN HOUR AGO!"

"...oh yea, that." Mammon sighed and hit his head on the door "y/nnnnnn, pleeeaaassseeeee just open the door. I, the Great Mammon, am actually here beggin ya for you to open the door."

"No." You sat there, glaring at the pieces of paper "not until you can stop avoiding my questions and lieing to me."

"Y/n, i-" Mammon sniffled and sat down with his back against the door "I can't tell you. That's the truth, I can't tell you."

"Why not?" You asked him softly.

"Because if I do it could litorally cost mine and my brothers lives. But I know you're smart enough to peice the story together, so when you do.." the demons voice started to shake "p-please don't think I don't like ya."

You quietly pick up the papers and start to pack them in a backpack, along with some cloths and a few weapons such as a few pocket knifes, a spray bottle with holy water, and a gun with a few magazines of bullets. You opened your window and looked down to see that the ground was 2 stories away. You took a deep breath and jumped anyways, groaning at the sharp pain in your feet and ankles.

"Y/n." Mammon mumbled, not knowing you already jumped and started running away from the house "can ya open the door already?"

When there was silence he started to think that you were ignoring him, so he just sighed and got up to his feet. He walked away and slowly into his own room.

You ran, then walked when you were far enough away from the giant house. You took out your phone and texted the one demon none of the brothers would think you'd go to.

Y/n
Teglon, I need your help

Teglon😒
"Hope your nose heals all fucked up"

Teglon😒
Lmfao you fr think I'd help you after you broke my fucking nose?

Y/n
I'll pay you to help me?

Teglon😒
I'm not like your boyfriend. No.

Y/n
I'll let you choose the way you wanna be paid? It don't have to be money, but my soul is off limits.

Teglon😒
Alright fine, come to Demonized Rd. Apartment 1021

Teglon😒
Got it?

Y/n
Ok, ya got it

You put your phone in your back pocket, and started to walk to the adress. You got lost a few times, but it wasn't to long before you found the exact apartment adress. You knocked on the door to see the very demon opening the door with a smirk.

"What do you need help with?" He asked.

"I..." You sighed heavily, already regretting your request "I need a place to stay."

His eyes widened in surprise "what, did the all mighty six deadly sins finally get enough of your crap and kick you out?"

"No, I ran away."

"Why?"

"I think they might have killed my parents and a bunch of other innocent people."

"Woah, woah, woah." Teglon opened his door wider and let you inside, then sat you down on his dark grey couch "you have any evidence?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure it's legit evidence. I need more."

"Can I see it?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so, Teglon."

He got frustrated and started to rub his temples to try and calm down before he did something rash.

He groaned "Why do you even want to stay here? You could have just asked the damn angels or the human."

"Because the brothers would ask them if they saw me." You chuckled and put your backpack next to you on the ground, then leaned back on the couch "the brothers don't trust you, they know I don't like you. So they most likely won't come here to ask if you saw me."

"I never said I would let you stay."

"But you clearly want something from me, otherwise you wouldn't have let me have your adress. So yes, you already basically indirectly said that I could stay here."

"For a price."

"Yeah, and I'll be ready to give you whatever it is you want. All you gotta do is not tell them I'm here, and to let me stay."

Teglon sat down next to you closely on the couch. A little too close.

"Are you sure I can have anything I want that isn't your soul?" He asked with a gruff, low tone.

"Yeah." You got close to his face and said quietly "What do you want? A kiss? Money? A key to the house of lamination?"

Teglon chuckled and his purple eyes started to glow with anticipation "maybe just a little more than just a kiss."

Inside, you were already regretting heavily about this agreement, but it was the only way you could stay away from the demon brothers.