Beat Saber competition

⚠️yo- author-chan here--
Ya might wanna watch the video above to know what Beat Saber level yall played in this chapter lol that's all

A few days later, it was now Saturday. You were on your new D.D.D and scrolling through Devilgram. Levi messaged you.

Otaku King 👑
Hey, you still play Beat Saber, right?

Y/n
Well, not much lately

Y/n
Why??

Otaku King 👑
There's a Beat Saber competition today and the winner gets 5,000,000 Grimm

Otaku King 👑
You should join and compete :D

Otaku King 👑
I got a ticket for me to be in the front row, and they'll also be filming it for DevilTube >:D

Otaku King 👑
And my brothers are gonna be watching it live on TV

Y/n
You sure I can just join at the last minute?

Otaku King 👑
Yeah, i did once and no one had a problem

Otaku King 👑
HURRY UP LETS GO ITS RARE FOR ME TO GO OUT TO THINGS LIKE THIS

You chuckled and slipped your sneakers on, then jogged to the front door. Levi was waiting for you very impatiently.

~time skip~

The only reason Levi wanted to go to this specific competition was because the songs that would be played were all anime theme songs, so he wanted to see who was also an otaku like him in the crowd. You didn't argue, actually you just smiled at his reasoning. You were at a chair filling out an application and reading the safety precautions and rules.

No throwing controllers at other competitors. No spitting at other competitors. No trying to actually fight other competitors. No trying to set fire to other competitors. No trying to harm yourself or others ingame. Remember to dodge every wall that comes towards you, or you could actually get physically hurt. Hit as many blocks as possible or you could get physically hurt.

Do you agree to all of these terms?
⚪Yes
⚪No

If not, please leave or go watch from the croud. This is hell, bitch.

You giggled at the last sentence, then filled out the bubble in yes. You handed the paper to the demon ok n lady behind the counter and she handed you a blue pin that had the number 112 on it. Then, you were lead to a room to change into a sort of costume.

It was all black. The hoodie, and the sweat pants were both black. But the sleeves on the hoodie stuck to your wrists after you out it on. It burned you, until you managed to rip it off. Your hands were now painted with two different colors.

Your left hand was stained silver, and your right one was stained blue. And the paint was glowing on your skin. You gulped, but put the hoodie back on slowly. It didn't stick to your skin and burn you this time. You zipped it up, and followed a staff member to some sort of stage and were handed a silver stick and a blue stick to hold in each hand with the same color.

The stage was divided into different sections. You were lead to the one labeled as the same one as your pin number.

"Your first time here?"

You turned to your left and saw a demon with black hair, red eyes, and fair skin. His number was 113.

 His number was 113

(Arts not mine!!)

"Yeah." You nodded

He smiled "I'm Jordan. You want some advise?"

"Sure, I'm y/n."

"Well, first things first, this version of the game is different from the normal one. This one can kill you if you aren't careful because itsnlile you're actually in the game."

Your eyes widened "for real?"

"Yeah." He nodded "so be careful and seriously dont touch the walls, or miss any of the blocks."

You smiled "thanks. You be careful as well."

The game started and he seriously wasn't kidding. A few hundred demons were already sent to the hospital within the first two songs. You and Jordan still stayed there without a single scratch though.

In each section, the level was played at the exact same time for everyone themselves in the section for them. It really liked like you had a head set on and were in the game, but you weren't.

Ten songs later. Five songs later. Nine songs later.

Now, it was only you and Jordan competing for the 5,000,000 Grimm prize alone. And the song that was going to be played next was Unravel, from Tokyo Ghoul.

You panted and felt sweat dripping down your forehead. When the song ended, you had a perfect score of 1117.

Jordan's score was 1115.

You won the entire competition. And all of Devildom could see. The croud cheered, and you fell to the ground with exhaustion, as did Jordan. You were lifted off the ground by Levi and a cheering crowd. Then, you were handed a check of 5,000,000 Grimm. You were happy you got the prize, but you originally just came to play against demons. Then it sort of turned into a survival of the fittest game. Litorally.

"J... Jordan." You huffed and finally somehow got onto your own two feet in front of the new demon you met.

"Yeah?" He asked as be bled from two small scratched on his cheeks from missing those two blocks.

"Let me split the bill with ya." You panted "please, man. You deserve this more than I do."

Jordan smiled and shook his head "nah, you won that fair and square. I'll just have to compete again next time. It was a great fight you put up."

You smiled back "alright, if you say so. Uh- can I have your number so we can keep in touch? I'm not flirting, dont get the wrong idea."

Jordan nodded, then took out his D.D.D "sure, let's keep in touch."

You took out yours and he put his number in your phone. Then, Levi took you back to the house surprisingly really quickly by how fast he ran. For an otaku, he was fast.