Back to work

Your aunts cried and hugged you. They wanted to know what happened, of course, but hey didn't want to force you to say it. They knew you'd tell them when you were ready on your own time. 707 came over and cried with them as well. You just stood there, heart broken and dried of tears and emotionally drained.

You completely ran out of fucks to give, to put it into simpler terms.

Your colleagues heard you were back as well, but decided to give you more time off since they knew you probably went through a lot. Sevens friends also heard you were back, but didn't want to bother you and just let you heal.

About a week and a half later, you started to look at your uniform you had to wear for work. It was actually cool looking, and easy to move in. It was just a pair of black pants with a black, button up shirt and black combat boots. Then, you had the weapons you brought to hell with you, but we're missing some since you let them at the house of lamination. But it was easy stuff to buy at any place to go buy knifes a guns at.

You put it on and texted your colleagues that you'd be in today. You put on a white belt and white tie, then put some weapons on your belt like a gun with bullets that had a cross's engraved in them, a knife that was soaked in holy water, and another gun that the bullets were also soaked and packed with holy water and salt.

"I'll be back tonight, guys!" You said to your aunts "don't know what time, but I'll hopefully be back before dinner."

"Ok, sweetie!" Your aunt Jenny gave you a friendly and loving smile "what do you want for dinner?"

"Gecko skin fried with some salmon eye soup." You said without thinking.

Your aunt Sam gagged "for real?! What the hell, y/n?"

"Oh-" you chuckled "just... whatever you guys want will be fine."

"Uh, ok?" Jenny said awkwardly "tacos it is."

You ran out the door and got in your f/c car. You started it, and drove down to the church where your boss was waiting for you. You got out the car and walked up to him.

"Glad to see you're back." He said awkwardly like he was on edge.

"Thank yo-"

Your boss threw of flask of holy water at you, soaking your black shirt and white tie. You sighed, annoyed "not a demon, sir."

He nodded "right, sorry about that." He let you in the building, but led you in and down a hallway "we have a job for you. Its a demon in the Mackey's backyard. It possessed the daughter, and it's trying to get in their house. It's danger level is 3 or 4, so it shouldn't be to much of a problem."

"Got it." You nodded "anything else?"

"No. Just be careful."

You and your boss stepped out of the back door and you got onto one of the company motorcycles. It was black and white, and moved quickly on the road. You started her up, and put your helmet on, then quickly drove down the road to the Mackey's house.

It felt good to have the sun on your skin. To feel the cool wind whip past you, and see everything lit up by the bright sun. It felt good to be back on your job and sending those annoying and dangerous demons back to hell. But some part of you also missed the dark sky without any stars.

You drove between cars and past a few cops, but they all let you go, and even slowed down for you. You saw the house, and hit the breaks, letting the wheels skid on the concrete ground. You hopped off the bike, took your helmet off, and ran to the backyard of the house.

A little 9 year old girl was banging, scratching, and yelling at the back door. She looked at you, and her eyes were colorless. The color in her eyes was drained to a dull grey. The skin on her face was starting to turn coal black, and her teeth here as sharp as razors. And this was only one of the low leveled demons.

She charged at you and football tackled you to the ground. You wrestled with her on the ground, and got on top of her. You pinned her arms on the ground and started reciting an exorcism to get the demon out of her so she wouldn't have to be stabbed or shot, but the demon would.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus.."

"NO!" She screamed "DON'T!"

"Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te!"

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU SMASHED MY HEAD INTO THE GROUND AT THE ACADEMY!"

"Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis..."

"THEY WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING ME!"

"Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine!.."

She tried to get out from under your grasp, but you wouldn't let her go "STOP IT! FUCKING STOP IT!"

"Quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine."

"STOP IT! IT HURTS, STOP IT!"

"Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!"

She screamed and the demon started to separate from the little girl. You grabbed the demons hair and pulled her out from the little girls body and threw her away from the girl. The girl was passed out on the ground. You took one of your guns and aimed it at the demon girl.

She was the one who you smashed her head into the ground for bullying Mammon. She had a scar on her forehead for that. You pulled the trigger, but she dodged the bullet.

You mumbled under your breath "fuck."

You ran up to the demon girl and punched her square in her jaw, hearing a cracking sound. She tried punching you back, but you blocked her fist and redirected it to her own face, making her punch herself in the nose. She glared at you with her eyes glowing red, and made a shoving motion at you, pushing you back into the air and making you hit the ground pretty hard. She used magic to lift you up by your throat.

Apperiently, she wasn't a 3 or 4 ranked demon, she was more of a rank 7 demon. It's not the strongest, but it certainly isn't the weakest.

You reached for your knife and threw it at her, landing it in her collar bone. She screamed in pain and dropped you. Coughing for your breath to come back, the demon kept screaming louder.

Then suddenly, a man fell from the sky. He landed almost right next to you. He fell from so high up in the sky that there was a huge hole from where he landed. He stood up slowly, letting his back and joints pop back into place.

The first thing you noticed were his white wings turning black. They looked so much like Lucifer's when he was in his demon form, but this new guy only had two wings. He had blue hair and bright green eyes.

He walked up to the demon and put his hand on her forehead, making her eyes and mouth glow. She screamed, the dropped dead on the grass. The man turned to you and walked up to you. He just looked at you, then went over to the passed out girl, picked her up, and moved her over to the back door of her house.

"Lets go." The man said "I'm James."

You looked at him with a poker face "What the fuck was that? That was supposed to be my kill, now I won't be paid as much!"

"Sorry." He grunted "Lets go."

"Go where?!" You yelled "that was my kill, ya stupid ass! You and your hole fallen angel ass ain't cool, man!"

He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows "I won't repeat myself again."